talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1TV

football forum

• Subscriber

Anyone else use it?

I'm only subscribed to F1TV Access as I prefer watching quali/races on ORF due to the best commentator duo anyway (so don't need F1TV Pro for live broadcasts). But I'm very impressed with their extensive race archive and the option to watch driver on-boards as well as the access to all the data.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

Never heard of it, but after seeing that they have all on board cameras....I might actually subscribe to this...

Live timing is also class; you get much more real-time data than what they show on TV...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

DO you have TV Access or TV Pro? 

This bit of my original post might be helpful:

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm only subscribed to F1TV Access as I prefer watching quali/races on ORF due to the best commentator duo anyway (so don't need F1TV Pro for live broadcasts).

:D 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

This bit of my original post might be helpful:

:D 

Damn - my bad. I read it, but then googled it since I didn't know it was a thing, and read about the two services, without coming back to the original to see if you had mentioned which one you actually have. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Damn - my bad. I read it, but then googled it since I didn't know it was a thing, and read about the two services, without coming back to the original to see if you had mentioned which one you actually have. 

If you want to be able to watch livestreams of F1, F2, F3 then you need Pro. Access only gives you replays of those. 

The rest (live timing; telemetry; race archive of the past 40 years; etc.) is the same for both.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Do they have every race from the past 40 years?

No; at this point many are missing but they're adding new content regularly as most of the records are still in the process of digitising and that takes a long time...

You can check the content here in this searchable index: https://x1z.net/

• 5 months later...

Archived