talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round 18 - Mexico

football forum

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, MUFC said:

Lol. Pot, Kettle, Black. 

Jacques Villeneuve's chances of keeping the two points he scored for finishing fifth in Sunday's Japanese Grand Prix are remote. Suzuka should have yielded the 26-year-old French-Canadian the world championship crown, but instead he raced under appeal after receiving a ban for yet another offence of ignoring a yellow caution flag.

The regulations specifically demand that drivers slow down for waved yellow flags, which warn of potential hazards ahead. Villeneuve ignored one in Argentina and another in Imola earlier this year, and when he ignored a third at Monza in September he received a one-race ban, suspended for a probationary period of nine races. When he sped past Jos Verstappen's abandoned Tyrrell on Saturday morning in Suzuka, again ignoring yellow flags, the international governing body of motor racing, the FIA, banned him from the Japanese Grand Prix and only relented when the Williams team appealed.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing-disgruntled-villeneuve-ready-to-consider-leaving-formula-one-1235878.html

Get fucked JV.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

That one really fizzled out. I've seen that race unfold so many times the story of Hamilton not being able to get his tyres to the end, waiting for them to fall off and it never happening before he wins.

Basic error from Leclerc to lock up his tyres with about 12 laps left. Seemed to really affect him. Could have had at least 2nd if he'd kept things together.

That race had a lot of excitement at the beginning, but then became quite drab. 

I loved Kvyat's attempt at the end, but then knew the stewards were going to dock him after they collided and Nick spun. The amount of errors in Pit Lane amazed me, and Lando's was something I've never seen before when they just wheeled him back which absolutely destroyed his great start. 

Ah well, congrats to Mercedes for once again proving to be the leaders. 

Albon out scoring Max...again, is quite a story, although Max's drive after the busted tire was quite the run. 

Also would like to point out that Grosjean got beat by Russell, as it was an awfully slow drive for Haas...again. 

I still don't understand their love affair with Grosjean. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived