• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round 18 - Mexico

football forum

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Eco said:

@Teso dos Bichos - do you give a shit about this race at all? Does your family? 

Not sure how popular it's become in Mexico since they have Perez and the backing of the famous Carlos. 

I keep up with el checo perez's performances but that's about it. I have tried but I just dont find interest on the sport itself 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I keep up with el checo perez's performances but that's about it. I have tried but I just dont find interest on the sport itself 

Fair enough - I don't really like El Checo myself, but can't argue the fact that it's a incredible that Mexico has an F1 driver, especially after hearing his story. 

8 hours ago, Eco said:

Fair enough - I don't really like El Checo myself, but can't argue the fact that it's a incredible that Mexico has an F1 driver, especially after hearing his story. 

Why don't you like Checo? I like him. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Why don't you like Checo? I like him. 

I'm not entirely sure. Maybe because of what happened last year and the fact that I do like Ocon...? He has a pretty good story, but he doesn't seem to add anything to F1 in terms of personality or talent. He just seems to be...there. 

Just now, Eco said:

I'm not entirely sure. Maybe because of what happened last year and the fact that I do like Ocon...? He has a pretty good story, but he doesn't seem to add anything to F1 in terms of personality or talent. He just seems to be...there. 

He had his spectacular podiums in inferior cars, and is a consistent points scorer. So I think he's definitely in F1 on merit. 

Trolling his engineer showed that he's a pretty funny guy too. 

• Subscriber

Third DRS zone between T11 & T12 added by FIA.

Will be interesting to see the gap between the top three here. PU performance will be affected by the high altitude so Ferrari's power advantage will likely disappear or at least decrease but they'll probably still be unbeatable in quali; Mercedes (among others) will probably struggle with cooling as it seems to be the fundamental issue with their design. Normally I'd expect a good race and a podium for Red Bull but this year's car isn't convincing. 

But solid choice, I'll be picking up some as well. 

I love all kinds of beer, so with F1 I have tried to grab an alcolholic drink local to where the race is each week. This week will definitely be Sol. 

Now, I just need to get @Teso dos Bichos to watch this weekend and engage in the dialogue on here. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived