The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: JoshBRFC

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is your name really Josh? 

What's your favourite cuisine?

What's the single tastiest thing you have ever eaten? 

If you could only eat one food every day forever what would it be?

Are you a foodie?

Can you tell I'm hungry right now?

If you could choose between England winning a euro or England making and losing a world cup final which would it be?

Did you or do you play football? If so what position did you play?

If you could own any car at all for you to drive on a daily basis what make/model/year would it be? 

If you could reverse brexit and totally wipe everyone's memories that it ever happened would you do it?

• Subscriber
On 14/10/2019 at 12:56, Harry said:

Tell us the story of how you came up with your username? 😜  Ha - It's such a well thought out name. It would take too much time to explain.

On 14/10/2019 at 13:05, Harry said:

Is your name really Josh? Yes

What's your favourite cuisine? Indian and Italian

What's the single tastiest thing you have ever eaten? Well there was this Woman once and.....                                                              Ha Probably a nice big steak. I seem to recall a few from old Holidays. 

If you could only eat one food every day forever what would it be?  Curry.

Are you a foodie? I am indeed. Those questions above are hard because i just love food.

Can you tell I'm hungry right now? Me too.

If you could choose between England winning a euro or England making and losing a world cup final which would it be? Winning the Euro's - Easy question.

Did you or do you play football? If so what position did you play? Yes i did. Mainly in a LW/RW position. Not any more. Sadly.

If you could own any car at all for you to drive on a daily basis what make/model/year would it be? Not sure, i've never been a car man. But probably a big car like a Range Rover maybe.

If you could reverse brexit and totally wipe everyone's memories that it ever happened would you do it? Yes. We should have remained from the beginning. Stupid country.

On 14/10/2019 at 16:49, Michael Simeonovitch said:

Okay. Here we go again. :ph34r:

Why rovers, and not the city? :ph34r: Because i'm not made of Plastic.

Sorry @Pyfish, stole your question. 

22 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Yes i did. Mainly in a LW/RW position.

Are you left or right footed? 

What's your stance on pineapple on Pizza?

Favourite German player? 

Ever been to Germany?

Do you like to travel? What's your favourite place you've ever been to?

- How did you end up supporting Rovers and not Stanley / Burnley / United etc?

- Following on from @Toinho , Ryan Nelsen or Neill / Emerton?

- Favourite ever Rovers player?

- Best and worst player you've ever seen playing for Rovers?

- Where do you see Rovers ending up over the next few seasons?

- In 30,000 words or more, please explain why Tugay is the greatest person who's ever lived. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Toinho said:

Brett Emerton or Lucas Neill? Brett Emerton

Favourite thing about this forum? That despite the old forum going tits up, we're all still here after so many years

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Are you left or right footed? Right

What's your stance on pineapple on Pizza? Disgusting

Favourite German player?  Present -  Lewis Holtby.  All time - Lahm. I was a massive fan of Hummels in his prime, too.

Ever been to Germany? Nope. I'd like to.

Do you like to travel? What's your favourite place you've ever been to?  I love the idea of travelling. But it's just not happened. Just your standard Holidays. Been to various places in and around Spain that have been my favourite.

1 hour ago, tlr said:

- How did you end up supporting Rovers and not Stanley / Burnley / United etc? My Dad. Started going on games when i was too young to remember. Charity Shield against United was my first game. Me and My Dad went to most games as i grew up. Loved them ever since.

- Following on from @Toinho , Ryan Nelsen or Neill / Emerton? Tough One... i loved Nelson in his prime he was a beast. Probably him.

- Favourite ever Rovers player? Can't pick just one. Top few are David Dunn, Damien Duff, Tugay, Matt Jansen, Brad Friedel, MGP, 

- Best and worst player you've ever seen playing for Rovers? Tugay the best, worst Vince Grella. LOL @Toinho

- Where do you see Rovers ending up over the next few seasons? Im happy with small steady steps. I feel nervous with them in charge, but things have definitely improved. I think we can challenge for a playoff spot but can't see us getting near the Automatic just yet.

- In 30,000 words or more, please explain why Tugay is the greatest person who's ever lived. Ha... i didn't see this question when i answered those above. He was such a fucking joy to watch. He was better than Paul Scholes and all the other overrated Midfielders who did similar jobs. I remember meeting him outside the training ground in Brockhall ... what a man. What a hero.

:bye:

• The topic was locked

Archived