Head to Head
Man Utd - 80 wins
Draws - 56
Liverpool - 66 wins

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

If this match was 2 seasons ago I would have settled for a draw but I am afraid to say it will be no draw here unless Ole plays a 10-0-0 formation and closes up shop but I can't see that happening, sad times at OT nowadays and I am only hoping we can win, if Teso's 3-1United prediction win happens then I will kick the bedroom door, break my big toe and laugh and cry with joy...sigh.

• Subscriber

De Gea a doubt for the game but I think Romero is a decent keeper so that won't be a problem for them.

Liverpool's weakness would be expecting United to be as crap as they have been. I can't see it being a walk over but Liverpool should and will win but hey, this is football.

7 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

If this match was 2 seasons ago I would have settled for a draw but I am afraid to say it will be no draw here unless Ole plays a 10-0-0 formation and closes up shop but I can't see that happening, sad times at OT nowadays and I am only hoping we can win, if Teso's 3-1United prediction win happens then I will kick the bedroom door, break my big toe and laugh and cry with joy...sigh.

Before the second leg against psg last year 

"Man Utd 3-1 PSG"

Fellow man utd member, "keep smoking that good shit Teso" 😂😂 I predicted us to win last year against FIRMINO, SALAH, and mane... this type of games is the kind klopp struggles the most.... of course he had zero criticism towards his disappointing players but he sure as hell had something to say about moyes tactics back in 2016 . .. we won 2-0 but let me focus on poor moyes and his poor Sunderland team defending too much.... maybe a little defending against the homegrown star would of helped Klopp's team... the dude is bat shit crazy I'm telling you 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Before the second leg against psg last year 

"Man Utd 3-1 PSG"

'if you throw enough shit at the fan, some of it will stick'.

Every week it's 3-1 win xD 

Out of 53 games last season, you only won 3-1 four times (lost 3-1 three times as well...).

And obviously you've never been close to winning 3-1 this season xD 

38 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Just win United, just fucking win

Man utd 3-1 liverscum

Lads, this is what happens when you speak with your heart instead of your brain.

Does make you wonder if this could be a potential banana skin for Pool... Everything going well for them against a side that is struggling, Just be like United to show up and put in a 10 out of 10 performance here to ruin Liverpools day.. 

I was almost tempted to chance 2-1 United in the prediction league as well

6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Does make you wonder if this could be a potential banana skin for Pool... Everything going well for them against a side that is struggling, Just be like United to show up and put in a 10 out of 10 performance here to ruin Liverpools day.. 

I was almost tempted to chance 2-1 United in the prediction league as well

I agree. There is not much upside to us with this game. We can either meet expectations and win, or fall short of expectations and drop 1 or 3 points and have United fans rubbing their hands together with glee. To actually exceed expectations we'd need to win by 10...

In big games like this it can bring the best out of a struggling side and temporarily snap them out of their funk...

8 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Lads, this is what happens when you speak with your heart instead of your brain.

1 win for Liverpool at OT in the last decade (Moyes 9_9)

Klopp's record versus man utd is worst than his European final record

The big three turns into the small three against Man Utd and its homegrown talent like rashford that was the game changer...

I could list more n more but why bother with someone who has claimed to not watch much PL...go focus on the only two positive things you got going in your life, the sheep bs and Copa peru... las opiniones de puñetas como tu me las Paso por debajo de los wuebos :dunce:

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I could list more n more but why bother with someone who has claimed to not watch much PL...

Don't need to watch PL to know you're agenda filled and only rate things based on what you like and hate.

Actually, despite the above post I could go ahead and watch this. I was recently hired for a freelance football site to write scout reports, and I need to focus on the teams that have data such as these 2. So less time for Peruvian league and more time for top European sides. :) 

I'm betting not everyone on here will like that though haha!

6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

1 win for Liverpool at OT in the last decade (Moyes 9_9)

Klopp's record versus man utd is worst than his European final record

Last year's record breaking second place was completely shut down and the score would of been 2-0 if it wasnt for Bailly OG.... 

Tendencies and numbers is what the betting gurus use.... the home factor plays a big role in this match, even though it's new players and coaches, the fact that SAF was great enough to outdo what that vile club accomplished in their club history. xD pseudo passion(what the liverscum faithful have grasped on this last few years can only get so loud.... 

• Subscriber

The biggest issue with this fixture isn't even their home ground its how lazy we suddenly get at the start of second halves this season. When we're up we turn off and just let other teams get into rhythm and that's been one of the undoings of the season for me. If the midfield can stay focused for the full 90 we'll run riot at their home ground otherwise it will be like every other season where we concede from our own mistakes. 

I don’t think they will be as shit as a lot of people are expecting, but I’d be very disappointed if we don’t leave with all three points. We are just a superior team in ever way. They deserve a hiding as well. 

0-2

I think if there's a criticism you could level at us last season, it's that we showed these far too much respect in this fixture back in February. All in hindsight of course. I know they were in the middle of that run before Solskjaer got the job permanently and I think we settled for a draw that day. We know that a draw may not do against sides like this now. We're miles better than these so we just need to go out and show it. 

You should always show United respect as a Liverpool team simply due to the fixture that it is. You’d be fucking daft to think any other way. I’m pretty certain when Liverpool were shite in the 90’s, those United teams didn’t think they’d just dick Liverpool because they were a juggernaut at the time. 

That being said, we can’t score in a fucking brothel these days, so it should be an easy Liverpool win. Stranger things have happened though.

It’s Old Trafford and we don’t have a great record there - I think last season shows it’s a bit of a mentality thing tbh. So I wouldn’t be surprised if this is where we drop points in the league for the first time this season, unfortunately. I think it’s a fixture where form goes out the window.

Obviously I hope that’s not the case and instead we just thrash them. If Shaqiri can come on and take another United manager’s scalp again, for the second season in a row, that would be fantastic

LFC fans, with the international break - would you give Milner the start over Wijnaldum… even though Wijnaldum's been in pretty good form lately?

I think I would if I were Klopp. It'd be taking advantage of Milner's international retirement and getting the more rested player on the pitch... and also he's someone who probably hates United just as much as we do.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 20th October, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived