• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 20th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rick said:

If that’s not overturned for a foul it’s a disgrace. 

edit: it wasn’t. Bloody awful! How do you look at that as a ref and say no foul?! Sickened me right off. 

Not a foul for me.

He barely touched him. VAR got this one right.

• Administrator
Just now, Danny said:

I mean Origi definitely dived but Lindelof made contact and normally that's given as a free kick, but let's be honest Origi wasn't actually impeded/fouled by Lindelof

Not a dive at all xD 

Lindelof blatantly kicks his shin.

Just now, Rick said:

Don’t talk wet. 

I just saw a closer replay. You're right, it isn't a foul.

Was hard to tell with the foot looking like it went through his legs and barely touched him but I don't think Origi would scream and dive for no reason.

it’s not like we deserve anything so far, we’ve been fucking shite. Came to this game looking like the team in 12th, ridiculous from the players. 

But that decision is just a disgrace. Complete robbery. 

Just now, Stan said:

Not a dive at all xD 

Lindelof blatantly kicks his shin.

Just saw another replay xD I wasn't saying he wasn't kicked just that he threw himself to the ground...but seeing that hit in the shin you can see how that could take a player off balance

I can't believe I'm defending @Danny here, but I don't think it was so clear and obvious based on the replays shown. The ones I saw looked like it barely touched him, but yeah there is no reason for Origi to dive there. He's not going to scream and go down for no reason.

The replays I saw looked soft, but it's definitely a foul on closer examination.

• Administrator
Just now, Grizzly21 said:

I can't believe I'm defending @Danny here, but I don't think it was so clear and obvious based on the replays shown. The ones I saw looked like it barely touched him, but yeah there is no reason for Origi to dive there. He's not going to scream and go down for no reason.

The replays I saw looked soft, but it's definitely a foul on closer examination.

Err, @Danny said he didn't dive.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 20th October, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived