The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 20th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Reports now that United are willing to risk rushing both Pogba and Martial for Sunday 

I wonder what will happen if they get injured or get worse as a result? Then again this is Ole's last few matches anyways so he has to throw everything he has into this so its understandable.

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Also said he’d donate to the forum if Leicester doesn’t finish bottom half a couple years ago. 

Always thought Teso had some honour and was a man of his word until this happened.

Only time will tell if he sticks to his word after Sunday should Utd lose...

19 hours ago, Harry said:

That was with the great Don Mou in charge though mate. Now it's Ole at the wheel...

I'd not factor in the fatigue because the CL game vs Genk is less important and a better resting opportunity. But I'd still give very serious thought to playing Milner for his leadership and hard head in a derby  game and using Gini as a substitute...

I wish Gini would bang in goals for us the way he does for the Netherlands.

Gini plays in a more advanced role with the Netherlands than he does with us - probably why he doesn’t score as much with us

5 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Worst case scenario a draw for Man Utd. I'm so confident we will get points out of this that if we don't, I'll stop posting for a month. (Will only DM my LMS picks to @RandoEFC)

Your deluded. Liverpool are better than utd in every single department. You might win but you seem to think you are better which you just aren't 

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Always thought Teso had some honour and was a man of his word until this happened.

Only time will tell if he sticks to his word after Sunday should Utd lose...

My sources say he won't live up to his word. 

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Simple question @Teso dos Bichoswho is a better team Liverpool or man utd?

Too early in the season to make such premeditated analysis. I know for this particular game, given the record at OT and Klopp's record vs United, the odds are certainly against the record setting second place. 

P.s. I have always said its liverpool title to lose this year but the fans here way overhyping their club... red star and napoli have proven to fans of football that klopp's squad is far from being in the same category as Henry's arsenal or ronnie's man utd (saf leading vidic, Ferdinand, scholes, ronaldo , Giggs, Rooney, and Tevez ) 

• Subscriber
On 17/10/2019 at 00:31, LFCMadLad said:

I love Milner... got to be be one of the best free transfers of all time. 

Bad feeling about the game though. Our record at Old Toilet is appalling. 

Just win Liverpool, just fucking win :ph34r:

Speaking of bad records I had no idea how bad your record at Arsenal was as well. Barely believable really.

44 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Too early in the season to make such premeditated analysis. I know for this particular game, given the record at OT and Klopp's record vs United, the odds are certainly against the record setting second place. 

P.s. I have always said its liverpool title to lose this year but the fans here way overhyping their club... red star and napoli have proven to fans of football that klopp's squad is far from being in the same category as Henry's arsenal or ronnie's man utd (saf leading vidic, Ferdinand, scholes, ronaldo , Giggs, Rooney, and Tevez ) 

Your deluded. It's not to early clearly Liverpool are better

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Premeditated? As if Liverpool didn't finish bloody 31 points ahead of you last season.

Instead of answering a pretty obvious and straight forward question, (It's Liverpool by the way) you deflect it to Liverpool have a poor record at Old Trafford, to Liverpool are over hyping themselves, to Liverpool aren't as good as Arsenal and United during the Wenger v SAF era. 

It's actually becoming rather pathetic seeing the lengths you go to firmer grip your denial. You would genuinely rather see United relegated than admit the undeniable fact that Liverpool are miles better than United 

6 hours ago, Cicero said:

Premeditated? As if Liverpool didn't finish bloody 31 points ahead of you last season.

Instead of answering a pretty obvious and straight forward question, (It's Liverpool by the way) you deflect it to Liverpool have a poor record at Old Trafford, to Liverpool are over hyping themselves, to Liverpool aren't as good as Arsenal and United during the Wenger v SAF era. 

It's actually becoming rather pathetic seeing the lengths you go to firmer grip your denial. You would genuinely rather see United relegated than admit the undeniable fact that Liverpool are miles better than United 

He's like a politician. Doesn't answer the question. He also changes the piramitres all the time. One minute he is saying mourinho is the best coach ever because he won the champions league and that the champions league is the most important thing. Then when klopp wins it he says it's the league. Next he,ll be saying he isn't great because he hasn't won the league cup.  Can't work out if he is just a troll or a complete Muppet.

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

News now in that Salah may not feature tomorrow? Or do I have that wrong and he was never really supposed to feature in the game?

He’ll have a late fitness test. Still got training tomorrow and the warm up on Sunday. He should be alright I hope. 

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

News now in that Salah may not feature tomorrow? Or do I have that wrong and he was never really supposed to feature in the game?

Setting the stage for Shaqiri, Manc manager slayer, to start?

Although it'd probably be Origi, judging by Klopp's preferences this season.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 20th October, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived