• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 20th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

That's the other thing for Liverpool fans, if you lose, Ole (Nice but Dim) will be popular and possibly stay on past Christmas, meaning no hope of a decent season. You'd still have a 5 point gap...

Yes but if we thrash them, we could potentially end a Man Utd legend's career in football.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Setting the stage for Shaqiri, Manc manager slayer, to start?

Although it'd probably be Origi, judging by Klopp's preferences this season.

Think Klopp with go with Origi too and shift Mane onto the right where he scored that cracker against Arsenal. I'd like to see Shaq feature honestly. No idea what happened to him but he was on a good run at one point.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Rick said:

He’ll have a late fitness test. Still got training tomorrow and the warm up on Sunday. He should be alright I hope. 

Even if he doesn't play the full 90 I hope we get him in the second half. We've got other games coming up too and I think Klopp can afford to rest him. No one can rush him when it comes to bringing players back and thats been pretty evident from any past injuries that hes dealt with as a manager.

17 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’d be more than happy if he turned us around like Klopp has done with your lot.

The two early records may be statistically similar but break them down and they're very different. Klopp gradually improved Liverpool over the course of the 29 games we're talking about. Inconsistent early on but started showing more consistency in the league by the end of the 2016 season. This while putting together a run to the Europa League final. United have just got worse since Solskjaer was appointed permanently

15 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

He's like a politician. Doesn't answer the question. He also changes the piramitres all the time. One minute he is saying mourinho is the best coach ever because he won the champions league and that the champions league is the most important thing. Then when klopp wins it he says it's the league. Next he,ll be saying he isn't great because he hasn't won the league cup.  Can't work out if he is just a troll or a complete Muppet.

Its liverpool's title to lose... if that doesn't answer the question I dont know what does 

5 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You'll be supporting Manchester United, I assume? I remember years ago Mancunians used to rip Liverpudlians because of their 'friendly' derby, now the Manchester derby is non existent.

Hell no!!  ..i want Liverpool to hammer them  ..right now, the only massive derby in England is City vs Liverpool  ..we going to need to beat them home & away this season to catch them up (don't see it happening) but we got to try   ...or buy all there best players in January :ph34r: 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Hell no!!  ..i want Liverpool to hammer them  ..right now, the only massive derby in England is City vs Liverpool  ..we going to need to beat them home & away this season to catch them up (don't see it happening) but we got to try   ...or buy all there best players in January :ph34r: 

I'd get a better physio and save some money. Your players seem to get injured and never come back right. No good sports doctors out in Manchester?

0_Goal-M-Rashford.png

TAA hasn't forgotten how Rashford exposed him as the average defender he is. What fucking good was his offensive attributes that day???? I dont think AWB has ever come close to being ridicule in such manner :what: tbh, I  haven't seen any proper improvement by trent defensively, since that game and I'm sure he will be the main target of United's offense once again. 

• Administrator

Tell you what TAA doesn't forget though. Holding the Champions League trophy aloft. Rashford ever done that? 

I'm sure he'll take a rinsing by Rashford in one game each season if it meant he can win more European trophies. He'll win more than Utd will in the next 5/6 years that's for sure. 

I remember this one well. Even though we won convincingly that day you look at that United team and have to admit it was one intimidating prospect. Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Vidic, Ferdinand.... They took some beating that's for sure.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 20th October, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived