• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheff Utd 1-0 Arsenal - Monday 21st October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UNORTHODOX said:

Pepe, biggest flop of the season easily. Now we know why a lot of clubs weren't too keen on him with the huge price tag.

He's got the potential to be a good player... but that serious lack of any sort of end product, coupled with Arsenal being fairly leaky at the back make it look like a real waste of money.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's got the potential to be a good player... but that serious lack of any sort of end product, coupled with Arsenal being fairly leaky at the back make it look like a real waste of money.

Yeah he's clearly talented but this bad start he's had is definitely effecting his performances now. Maybe still a bit too early to write him off completely but he's done fuck all today.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Love their managers attitude as well, Every time i hear him speak i get the feeling they will stay up rather comfortably.

Yep same. 

Better than some dross that's come up in previous seasons like Stoke & Huddersfield. 

1 minute ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Yeah he's clearly talented but this bad start he's had is definitely effecting his performances now. Maybe still a bit too early to write him off completely but he's done fuck all today.

He has done nothing at all, looks a scared little boy, was just bought as he dribbled around some French farmers for a year. His attitude stinks, no hunger at all.

• Administrator

£72m for an attacking player to miss the target from 2 yards out while the defence looks like utter shite.

Arsenal so toothless in attack tonight. Yes Sheff Utd had backs to the wall for 2nd half but they earned the right to play like that having taken the lead in the first half deservedly. 

• The title was changed to Sheff Utd 1-0 Arsenal - Monday 21st October, 2019

Emery just has to go now, Arsenal are sooooooo boring to watch, so easy to play against.   Emery probably is the only manager to weed out most of the shit players from the squad and then play worse, he is a joke and now the fans will rightly turn against him now after this shocking display.   He has no idea what team to put out, just throws on players in a desperate gamble with no plan, keeps on playing Pepe when clearly he isn't good enough he is so out of his depth.   The negative formations is just another thing when you have pace upfront but they are starved of service, Arsenal attackers have failed to get in behind in nearly every game. He is finished I hope he just gets sacked as where is this team going with him.

I've given up on Emery personally. Not sure who we could get though. Allegri would be great but not sure if he would come to us. Simeone could maybe happen. Get the impression he would prefer a club that will be more challenging to win stuff with as apposed to a club with a unlimited budget. I think jardim is a reasonable possibility. 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

£72m for an attacking player to miss the target from 2 yards out while the defence looks like utter shite.

Arsenal so toothless in attack tonight. Yes Sheff Utd had backs to the wall for 2nd half but they earned the right to play like that having taken the lead in the first half deservedly. 

I said it ages ago, Pepe is dog shit, he was just bought as a panic to please the fans, no real scouting went in on him, just bought after a good spell. Awful bit of business considering Arsenal might of had a chance to get  Ziyech for 25 million who his 10 times the player Pepe is.   Pepe is another Sanogo he will just be flogged every game hoping he will come good, he just looks scared and looks so out of his depth, he has no fight and awful work rate, he should really be dropped for Martinelli.  

16 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I've given up on Emery personally. Not sure who we could get though. Allegri would be great but not sure if he would come to us. Simeone could maybe happen. Get the impression he would prefer a club that will be more challenging to win stuff with as apposed to a club with a unlimited budget. I think jardim is a reasonable possibility. 

You might as well get Mourinho at least he is a winner, Emery is wasting this team, he cant get the best out of this and will be too late to get rid of him when his contract runs out as clearly we will not finish in the top 4 with him, he is clueless. He cannot set up a team with out panic changes and formation changes in the 2nd half.   Also what the hell does he work on in training, how many corners do we have every game and we create nothing, not even a shot on target.  I am done with him and I think now the majority of the fans are as there is no excuse he can come up with, he has had money but we have become worse, we were actually better last season then this awful football this time round.  

1 minute ago, Danny said:

What was the point in loaning Ceballos?

it is ridiculous that some fans are wanking over him and want to sign him but he starts on the bench every game.  When he does come on he just huffs and puffs with the ball to create fuck all.  

Not even an unjust result was it. 

You just can't moan when you create next to nothing.

It's funny because I was sat watching the game tonight, and the one player I thought could possibly unlock the Sheff Utd defence, wasn't even on the bench.

You have to wonder why Mesut Ozil is completely frozen out when there's so little sign or creativity ahead of him.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Not even an unjust result was it. 

You just can't moan when you create next to nothing.

It's funny because I was sat watching the game tonight, and the one player I thought could possibly unlock the Sheff Utd defence, wasn't even on the bench.

You have to wonder why Mesut Ozil is completely frozen out when there's so little sign or creativity ahead of him.

Ozil is just waiting for the manager to be sacked then he will be playing again and he might not have to wait too long. 

11 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Ozil is just waiting for the manager to be sacked then he will be playing again and he might not have to wait too long. 

Do you think he'll actually get sacked? I doubt he will, I think they'll just let him go at the end of the season. I suppose it depends if a different manager becomes available at some point before the end of the season. But I think Arsenal should be preparing their search for a new manager now.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Do you think he'll actually get sacked? I doubt he will, I think they'll just let him go at the end of the season. I suppose it depends if a different manager becomes available at some point before the end of the season. But I think Arsenal should be preparing their search for a new manager now.

If the board really want top 4 with the investment they have made then yes I think he will get sacked.  Gazidis is no longer running things.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived