talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Do you ever delay going to the loo?

football forum

13 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Once during work I needed to send some text messages. Locked myself in sent the texts and unlocked my cubicle. 

My fucking manager was stood there waiting. He said you been nearly 10 minutes and that there was a team meeting. It was a load of bollocks as it took a couple of messages to send the text.

I kicked off big time telling him not to follow me into the toilets again. He backed down over it in the end. It's best to use the disabled toilets if you want to kill time.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Once during work I needed to send some text messages. Locked myself in sent the texts and unlocked my cubicle. 

My fucking manager was stood there waiting. He said you been nearly 10 minutes and that there was a team meeting. It was a load of bollocks as it took a couple of messages to send the text.

I kicked off big time telling him not to follow me into the toilets again. He backed down over it in the end. It's best to use the disabled toilets if you want to kill time.

Your manager stood outside your toilet whilst you were potentially taking a dump.

Mate I don't know if you have an HR department but that isn't allowed, it's borderline harassment to be listened in on whilst using the toilet. Regardless of whether you were taking a dump or not.

No way would I ever accept that sort of treatment. Reading back through the comments on here sometimes I don't know how lucky I am in my workplace. 

I had a good boss who I became good friends with.  He and I both agreed that a poo was a 15-20 minute affair at work.  We also had some other rules, like having a one-stall buffer if there was someone else in there instead of plopping down right next him.

It was also understood that one did not do the deed whilst on lunch break.  You hit the stall as soon as you're back on the clock.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Coma said:

We also had some other rules, like having a one-stall buffer if there was someone else in there instead of plopping down right next him.

It was also understood that one did not do the deed whilst on lunch break.  You hit the stall as soon as you're back on the clock.

That first one is standard. Like urinals, you never go in the middle, and always leave one urinal free between you if possible.

The second one is a good gentleman's agreement!

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Devil said:

Your manager stood outside your toilet whilst you were potentially taking a dump.

Mate I don't know if you have an HR department but that isn't allowed, it's borderline harassment to be listened in on whilst using the toilet. Regardless of whether you were taking a dump or not.

No way would I ever accept that sort of treatment. Reading back through the comments on here sometimes I don't know how lucky I am in my workplace. 

I agree, the reason I layed into him.

On 23/10/2019 at 15:50, Dr. Gonzo said:

I shit and piss when I want. Apparently that’s a luxury. I am blessed

Me as well, only I got in to a lot of trouble with HR because the people sitting in the desks next to mine were complaining about the smell all the time... I was told to use the cubicles like everyone else.. 

Archived