• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ruslan Malinovskyi - Chelsea

football forum

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Telegraph and our local reporter Phil Hay are reporting we are moving for Malinovskyi as the Rodrigo de Paul deal seems to be stalling.

Actually haven't seen him a lot bar a few clips but looks a really decent player. There is no doubt we are looking for someone quite explosive in that 10 role.

Will surely be a very hard deal to get over the line mind, especially someone who has Champions League Football at their feet.

• The title was changed to Ruslan Malinovskyi - Chelsea
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Telegraph and our local reporter Phil Hay are reporting we are moving for Malinovskyi as the Rodrigo de Paul deal seems to be stalling.

Actually haven't seen him a lot bar a few clips but looks a really decent player. There is no doubt we are looking for someone quite explosive in that 10 role.

Will surely be a very hard deal to get over the line mind, especially someone who has Champions League Football at their feet.

Ruslan Malinovskyi is an excellent player, he has an absolute rocket of a left foot and his right foot isn't that bad either. He is known for his powerful shot and he scored numerous spectacular goals last season for Atalanta. The season before that, he was arguably the best player in the Belgian league while playing for Genk, where he inspired them to win the Belgian League. Malinovskyi is an impressive passer of the ball as well as an excellent dribbler. I think that he would be an excellent signing for Leeds. 

The English Premier League is played at a much faster pace than the Belgian or Italian leagues, but I still think that Malinovskyi has enough about him to adapt to the English game and put his skills to full use.

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Ruslan Malinovskyi is an excellent player, he has an absolute rocket of a left foot and his right foot isn't that bad either. He is known for his powerful shot and he scored numerous spectacular goals last season for Atalanta. The season before that, he was arguably the best player in the Belgian league while playing for Genk, where he inspired them to win the Belgian League. Malinovskyi is an impressive passer of the ball as well as an excellent dribbler. I think that he would be an excellent signing for Leeds. 

The English Premier League is played at a much faster pace than the Belgian or Italian leagues, but I still think that Malinovskyi has enough about him to adapt to the English game and put his skills to full use.

You have seen him a lot more than me so I respect your opinion on him.

Realistically, I can't see though how we would get him. He has Champions League football at Atalanta and if he was available, surely someone like a Juve or other club would come in for him?

The only way I can think he would join is either the lure of joining the best league in europe, the lure of Bielsa or the money english clubs pay to foreign imports. 

That said, he would fit lovely in our system by the sounds of it.

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You have seen him a lot more than me so I respect your opinion on him.

Realistically, I can't see though how we would get him. He has Champions League football at Atalanta and if he was available, surely someone like a Juve or other club would come in for him?

The only way I can think he would join is either the lure of joining the best league in europe, the lure of Bielsa or the money english clubs pay to foreign imports. 

That said, he would fit lovely in our system by the sounds of it.

I think that wealthy English Premier League clubs are always attractive to most players. Sure he could play Champions League football once again this season with Atalanta, but he also has the chance to join an arguably bigger and most likely wealthier club in Leeds, while playing in the best league in the world. So I personally think that there is a very reasonable chance that Leeds could sign him, if they really want him.

If used properly in the teams formation, I think that a player like Malinovskyi could be a real asset for any club. Putting his other skills to one side, his long range shooting ability is phenomenal.

• The topic was locked

Archived