Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Stan's World Prediction League - Week 11 Table

Even I have to tip my hat to @nudge that is some serious prediction skills right there. I should start using her preds to make some money now.

As for @Bluewolf see what happened when I predicted you'd ninja your way to the top?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Before I get to the individual round-ups, I think we have to give a special mention to @nudge.

THIRTY POINTS SCORED!

A record score for the World Prediction League so far. 5 out of 10 predictions were exquisitely perfect and therefore she benefited from the 7-point bonus. 

Hats off to you!

This is madness xD As much as I'd like to take the credit for it and boast about my extensive and superior expertise, the truth is that I honestly have no clue about any of the leagues that are part of this game and therefore I find it very amusing xD 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

This is madness xD As much as I'd like to take the credit for it and boast about my extensive and superior expertise, the truth is that I honestly have no clue about any of the leagues that are part of this game and therefore I find it very amusing xD 

Image result for lies meme

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I guarantee you you're not the only one but I do appreciate you having a go regardless :D 

• Upvote 1

Forgot to mention how unfortunate @CaaC (John) was - he predicted Philadelphia 3-4 NYRB.

If it was the other way round, he'd have certainly got prediction of the week; almost as good a prediction at @londonerlilie's 4-3 Juve win prediction a few weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Forgot to mention how unfortunate @CaaC (John) was - he predicted Philadelphia 3-4 NYRB.

That teaches me to make sure I have my glasses on when putting the predicted scores in...and not drinking at the same time O.o :drunk:

Love that @nudge has the most points in all of the leagues, but is basically still in Bundesliga 2. xD

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I think @nudge should teach me some of her tricks in picking winners. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14818845

Bloody hell! Nice one @nudge!

As for me, it was inevitable that I would lose my lead. Beginners luck has run out well and truly now.

• Upvote 1