talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's World Prediction League - Week 11 Table

football forum

• Administrator

Before I get to the individual round-ups, I think we have to give a special mention to @nudge.

THIRTY POINTS SCORED!

A record score for the World Prediction League so far. 5 out of 10 predictions were exquisitely perfect and therefore she benefited from the 7-point bonus. 

Hats off to you!

giphy.gif

Division 1 Round-Up

@Pyfish's lead is now fully surrendered as @Bluewolf jumps in ahead and now leads by 3 points. To add to the former's despair, he is now level on points with @Mel81x. @binder top scores in the division with 14 and is at the bottom of a mid-table pack of 5 members where 3 points separate them.

@Eco picks up another wooden spoon and now finds himself in the danger zone due to only scoring 6; @SchalkeUK moves up one place as a result. 

Div 1 - 11.PNG

Division 2 Round-Up
Obviously worth mentioning again how well @nudge has done; 30 points extends the lead to 18 points - this will be enough to gain promotion at the end of the year, surely?

@Tommy (18 points) and @Harry (17 points) were the next highest scorers in another week where there was no movement at all in the table. @Raja1991 and @Tommy close the gap on 5th-placed @Rucksackfranzose with their scores.

Div 2 - 11.PNG

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Before I get to the individual round-ups, I think we have to give a special mention to @nudge.

THIRTY POINTS SCORED!

A record score for the World Prediction League so far. 5 out of 10 predictions were exquisitely perfect and therefore she benefited from the 7-point bonus. 

Hats off to you!

This is madness xD As much as I'd like to take the credit for it and boast about my extensive and superior expertise, the truth is that I honestly have no clue about any of the leagues that are part of this game and therefore I find it very amusing xD 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

This is madness xD As much as I'd like to take the credit for it and boast about my extensive and superior expertise, the truth is that I honestly have no clue about any of the leagues that are part of this game and therefore I find it very amusing xD 

Image result for lies meme

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I guarantee you you're not the only one but I do appreciate you having a go regardless :D 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived