talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Can Attract better Players - Spurs Or Arsenal?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd probably have an easier time getting in the starting XI at Arsenal than at Spurs, but then again you wouldn't want to work under a manager who has a knack of instilling a weak mentality 

There's not a lot in it in terms of club potential so it basically comes down to which club would pay the most wages. 

So Arsenal at the moment are better positioned to attract world class talent simply because they have a bigger wage structure. 

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

There's not a lot in it in terms of club potential so it basically comes down to which club would pay the most wages. 

So Arsenal at the moment are better positioned to attract world class talent simply because they have a bigger wage structure. 

exactly what I was going to put. Tottenham seem to have a more rigid one but Arsenal are the richer club so can push the boat out a little and throw money at players/agents.

I'm sure Spurs could do, but Spurs seem more prudent with the way they spend their money and credit to them for that considering thye are the far better club right now. A club on the up whereas Arsenal seem to be stagnating because they choose to keep a man in charge that is taking them nowhere now. 

Arsenal easily. Bigger and more prestigious club. Someone with knowledge would pick Spurs but Arsenal are richer and it's obvious that Wenger as awful as he's become is still a reputable and successful manager. Ozil admitted to this years ago and I'd be willing to bet that's why Sanchez chose them over Liverpool.

if I was a footballer I'd pick spurs, but most footballers are delusional. It should be obvious that Arsenal are better when it comes to attracting players.

If you're a player right now you pick spurs after seeking some assurances that the manager is committed and they won't be letting go of their core no matter the price.

Right now arsenal look miles away from ever wining the title sms won't so so under wenger so for me right now they are not capable of signing world class players. Only those players that are looking to 'make it' so they can move on to better things. 

Archived