Plymouth vs Leyton Orient
Scunthorpe vs Exeter
Swindon vs Stevenage

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Really need to get some form away as we've been utter shite in terms of results (performance is naturally shit either way). Four points out of six (draw here and win on Sunday) would be good. 

Potential new manager bounce for Millwall... 

We really need to string back to back wins here and start putting a threatening run together. Momentum is everything in this division.

The league is there for the taking and we have to capitalise whilst no one else seems to want it.

Preston is a tough place to go but I just hope the lads can find some confidence now.

We need to find that ruthless streak from somewhere. Really hope Bamford can notch tomorrow night because he needs it.

• Subscriber

Grimsby need to get back on track. Losing 4-0 was not acceptable at the weekend so we need to bounce back and get 3 points from this one. Our manager made some very questionable selection choices last time out and seems adamant on sticking with the formation that was winning us games at the beginning of the season but teams are now becoming aware of what we are doing so we need to mix it up. I'd like to see our pacey midfielders used more tonight and less of the hoofing the ball up to James Hanson up front in the hope he will win the header (which most of the time he does but it's not a reliable tactic all the time).

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, HawayTheLads said:

5-0 up. Why didn’t I go?

Wish I’d have gone there rather than Blundell Park. Boring 0-0 draw. You can tell when a match is dull when you can count how many trains are going past.

23 hours ago, Lucas said:

We really need to string back to back wins here and start putting a threatening run together. Momentum is everything in this division.

The league is there for the taking and we have to capitalise whilst no one else seems to want it.

Preston is a tough place to go but I just hope the lads can find some confidence now.

We need to find that ruthless streak from somewhere. Really hope Bamford can notch tomorrow night because he needs it.

We might need nketiah back 

That was an example of how to turn a team that spanked you last season into your bitch for 90 minutes

Excellent football, outplayed throughout. They did push on after our third but we just sat back and let them go for it. 3-0 and a good building block after the Millwall comeback, I think this team may be getting into gear now

2 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Was going to go and watch Harlow v Hertford in the Velocity Trophy (nah, me either) this evening. Couldn’t be arsed in the end. 4-1 at HT. Typical. 

And it ended 6-2 to Harlow. Typical. Guaranteed to be a crap game whenever I decide to go over there next. 

• Subscriber

I absolutely hate Swansea. Had them as a dark horse to get relegated. Have since backed them twice at home to sides who struggle away and they've lost both, letting me down for £170 and £100 respectively. Shit cunts. 

19 hours ago, Dan said:

I absolutely hate Swansea. Had them as a dark horse to get relegated. Have since backed them twice at home to sides who struggle away and they've lost both, letting me down for £170 and £100 respectively. Shit cunts. 

Can you bet on them to win on Sunday please? 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived