• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Haway!

football forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Welcome :) I watched your Netflix thing! 

Thank you Tommy. What a season that was for all the wrong reasons. Last season wasn't too canny either with all the draws and failing to get promoted so that should be a good watch as well.

4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome aboard fella, have fun. 

Thanks John!

2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Oh god, here he is... welcome along Jason ¬¬ 

Took your time to reply didn't you! PS: When you coming back up to Sunderland? I know I ask you this regularly but at least if it's here in the public domain, I can hold you accountable.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, HawayTheLads said:

Took your time to reply didn't you! PS: When you coming back up to Sunderland? I know I ask you this regularly but at least if it's here in the public domain, I can hold you accountable.

Soon.

Welcome. 

Massive soft spot for Sunderland with it being my Mum’s hometown and my Grandad’s team. Never got to go to a game with him which is something I look back on now and wish could have been possible. 

Not been to that part of the world for about 12/13 years. I should really go back soon and take in a game. 

52 minutes ago, HawayTheLads said:

Hello everybody! @Pyfish has been bugging me for weeks to come on here so I've signed up. I tend to usually just hang around the Sunderland forums but looking to get involved with some of the other chat. 

Be kind to me... I support Sunderland after all.

Any friend of @Pyfish is a friend of mine. 

Welcome along sir!

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Welcome. 

Massive soft spot for Sunderland with it being my Mum’s hometown and my Grandad’s team. Never got to go to a game with him which is something I look back on now and wish could have been possible. 

Not been to that part of the world for about 12/13 years. I should really go back soon and take in a game. 

Sunderland gets a lot of flack but it's a brilliant city and is often overshadowed by our mates up the road but I love it and I know @Pyfish would sing it's praises too. He went to Uni here and didn't want to leave!

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Any friend of @Pyfish is a friend of mine. 

Welcome along sir!

Thank you. James is a good lad. 

29 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forum!

Hope it's a good recommendation from @Pyfish!

Thoughts on the Jack Ross sacking/Parkinson hiring?

Do you think you can still get promotion this season?

Thanks! I'll try and post as much as I can.

Ross was a mixed bag. One side of the fans absolutely despised him because he failed to get us promoted last season and led us to too many draws but personally I liked the guy. I think he did really well to come into a struggling club and stabilize us a little bit. Perhaps it did get to the point where he had done all he could but would have liked to have seen him stay longer but I get that time is money in football. 

As for Parko, his record is in his favour but I think he will struggle with us through no fault of his own. I'd like to see us get promoted but I'm not optimistic in the slightest. 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, HawayTheLads said:

Sunderland gets a lot of flack but it's a brilliant city and is often overshadowed by our mates up the road but I love it and I know @Pyfish would sing it's praises too. He went to Uni here and didn't want to leave!

Thanks! I'll try and post as much as I can.

I love Sunderland, he's right @Smiley Culture. Watching games at the Stadium of Light is great too but maybe that's because until I went to Uni, I was only used to watching 'lower league' football.

@HawayTheLads - you will continue to post as it's on my head if you don't.

Archived