talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga Club Memberships

football forum

http://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/29723/umfrage/anzahl-der-mitglieder-ausgewaehlter-vereine-der-bundesliga/

Data fom 31st of January:

Freiburg now have about 46k members, more than Werder or Union!

On a side note: Hoffenheim are on 17th spot with 11k members, while Leipzig have 750.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

What are the costs and requirements again of becoming a RB Leipzig member? I remember that it costs a stupid amount of money, and you only get in if they grant it first. What a piece of cunt kind of club. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What are the costs and requirements again of becoming a RB Leipzig member? I remember that it costs a stupid amount of money, and you only get in if they grant it first. What a piece of cunt kind of club. 

Depending on your type of your membership between 70 and [fanfare] 1000 Euros. No idea how many kinds of membership they have.:what:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
27 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Was @Eco able to help you with the IBAN issues, I seem to remember you had? Hope, you don't mind my curiosity.:)

When I was prepping for my trip I signed up for an international account with Wise so I could withdraw cash if necessary. I think @nudge recommended them.

• Upvote 2