talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham - Sunday 27th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My core feeling was Spurs are getting a spanking and they still can get one but I did think if ever there was a banana slip team it’s be this Spurs team with everything to prove now and apparently not a lot to lose after the hammerings they’ve had

Spurs very illdisciplined at times, couple of silly yellows and committing a lot of fouls

I get the game plan is to slow Liverpool down, no quick free kicks, goal kicks etc but they’ve got a bit too emotional at times

If we keep moving the ball around quick and hang onto the ball, we’ll get more chances and we should be able to score.

After a poor start we were unlucky not to score. Good saves from their keeper tbh, backup keeper curse at Anfield looks back though

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Not sure he got much wrong. If anything, he took too long to warn the Tottenham players about their time wasting

Don’t know how Son got away with his second attempt, Sissoko was just too blatant lol - pushing Robertson in the chest to stop him setting up

• Administrator

Sounded like Liverpool should have got a goal that half. Mane's chance sounded like an easy finish. 

Expect Liverpool to score in 2nd half. Their home record is something to be admired. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sounded like Liverpool should have got a goal that half. Mane's chance sounded like an easy finish. 

Expect Liverpool to score in 2nd half. Their home record is something to be admired. 

Got to come to an end some time. They have actually played pretty well but pressure will build as game goes on. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham - Sunday 27th October, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived