talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 26-27th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, imagine getting abuse week in, week out regardless of how you play and then finally snapping and reacting? Don’t blame him for eventually cracking and fuck the faux outrage from fans, don’t give it out if you’re going to jump aboard a high horse when a footballer dares react to abuse, which often borders on personal. 

15 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Yeah, imagine getting abuse week in, week out regardless of how you play and then finally snapping and reacting? Don’t blame him for eventually cracking and fuck the faux outrage from fans, don’t give it out if you’re going to jump aboard a high horse when a footballer dares react to abuse, which often borders on personal. 

I do think booing someone as they walk off is pretty tough to take. Xhaka is a volatile character. 

Slowly coming to the end of Emerys time at Arsenal, not creating anything in open play again.  Scored 2 goals from corners by the centre backs but they were so poor defensively.    Xhaka should not be captain at all the whole thing is a disaster under Emery with Ozil, tactics, team selection, defending, not creating anything in open play and the captaincy handling by him. 

13 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I do think booing someone as they walk off is pretty tough to take. Xhaka is a volatile character. 

He was strolling off as he was sulking getting subbed but he was having an awful game.  Xhaka is just part of the problem at this club the fans are frustrated but they should boo Emery as he selects him all the time.

8 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Rodgers all over. Arsenal need to get him before man utd. 

He won't go to man utd he managed Liverpool.

51 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

From my understanding, the Arsenal fans were jeering him because he was walking off the pitch and not hauling his arse when they are in need of a goal. 

35 minutes ago, Cicero said:

That video doesn't show it.

Moments before it starts Chambers was practically kicking Tomkins in attempt to get the ball, hence why Tomkins fell over, which you can clearly see. 

It was the right call. 

Var can't actually stop the game if an attacker is trying to score and a foul is committed only if a goal is scored. So it does make sense.  Haven't seen it but from what you have said it is certainly possible it was the right decision. 

7 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

AAAAHHHHH...NO  :eek:

He could turn you around mate. Don't get me wrong Allegri would be better but Rodgers is a good coach 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

He could turn you around mate. Don't get me wrong Allegri would be better but Rodgers is a good coach 

So could Allegri I agree and Pellegrini, not Rogers, he might be doing well at the moment at Leicester but it's early day yet.

As long as Leicester keep winning at the moment as that is my team in the Gloryhunter thread. :whistling:  :D  

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

So could Allegri I agree and Pellegrini, not Rogers, he might be doing well at the moment at Leicester but it's early day yet.

As long as Leicester keep winning at the moment as that is my team in the Gloryhunter thread. :whistling:  :D  

Why not Rodgers? He's doing excellent mate at Leicester. Early days or not 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived