The better place to talk football.

Diwali

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
22 minutes ago, Danny said:

Happy Diwali to anyone celebrating, will venture out later to see the fireworks! The best firework night/display of the year imo 

Annoys me how many people I see on Twitter get raging about fireworks on this day but then they're dead quiet on bonfire night... 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Annoys me how many people I see on Twitter get raging about fireworks on this day but then they're dead quiet on bonfire night... 

It’s just ignorance mate, they’ve no idea why the fireworks are going off they just complain

9 hours ago, Stan said:

It annoys me when celebrities preach over it, while flying around the world in private jets for multiple weddings and lightning up the skies during their functions. (yes, I'm speaking about Priyanka Chopra and Mrs. Kohli). 

Anyways, Happy Diwali and a happy new year to you and your family. 

And Happy Diwali to @Asura, @Mel81x,  @AMG and the rest of the folks here on the forums. 

7 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

It annoys me when celebrities preach over it, while flying around the world in private jets for multiple weddings and lightning up the skies during their functions. (yes, I'm speaking about Priyanka Chopra and Mrs. Kohli). 

And Happy Diwali to @Asura, @Mel81x,  @AMG and the rest of the folks here on the forums. 

Thanks brother.. I wish you too the same

I wish everyone here a happy deepavali... 

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Happy Diwali to you and your family as well. 

Wishing everyone on here a Happy Diwali as well.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator

Happy Diwali to everyone :)

In a year which has been vastly proper shite for everyone for most months, I hope it gets better for you all - light over darkness and good over evil! 

• Subscriber

Happy Diwali to everyone as well. Been a bit quiet this year as the government in Karnataka has banned firecrackers as they think it will cause more crowd-gathering. Don't know yet if its actually stopped anyone but I'll find out tonight.

Archived