talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup - Fourth Round Matches - 29-30th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely delighted for all those young lads on that pitch. The attitude to keep fighting like that through every setback is excellent. So impressed with them. Obviously, conceding five goals isn’t great but when you have young lads playing you’re going to see mistakes. The reply to those mistakes was the important thing. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

Good news for you in the Gloryhunter game you live to see another day as a Liverpool fan.

That's what I'm more happy about xD

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Absolutely delighted for all those young lads on that pitch. The attitude to keep fighting like that through every setback is excellent. So impressed with them. Obviously, conceding five goals isn’t great but when you have young lads playing you’re going to see mistakes. The reply to those mistakes was the important thing. 

Bang on mate. 

I wasnt arsed before the game if we went out or not, but after that I'm chuffed to bits. What a game of football, and without trying to divert, no VAR. 

What. A. Match!

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Arsenal playing with a ton of first team and going out like that is shocking though. 

The changes that they were able to make should have seen them see out the win too but they still managed to lose itxD

Curtis Jones did well when he came on for us. Made up for him scoring the winning pen. Williams was decent second half for us too I thought

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Dan said:

The most Arsenal thing I think I've ever seen.

I seem to come to this conclusion just about every time they play over the last 5 years.

They're not going backwards or forwards under Emery, just round in circles.

A topsy turvy game but commiserations in the end there @LFCMadLad mate.

11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I seem to come to this conclusion just about every time they play over the last 5 years.

They're not going backwards or forwards under Emery, just round in circles.

A topsy turvy game but commiserations in the end there @LFCMadLad mate.

I wasn't bothered before the game if we lost or not, and that's not like me. But after that... I'm well made up for the lads. 

I'm now feeling like .... bring it on! :hh:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived