talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 [10. Spieltag ] 1-3 November, 2019

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Was able to watch the replay of the Union match. 

Never a pen, but Union did play better leading up to the call, and what an amazing showing from the fans of Union. 

That atmosphere was probably unreal when that goal went when. 

I'm so happy for Union today. 

No word about Frankfurt winning 5-1? :P 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, nudge said:

No word about Frankfurt winning 5-1? :P 

Yeah - I didn't watch it. 

Was shocked by the scoreline, but then saw that Bayern were down a guy after the 9th minute. So while it's still surprising, it's sooooo hard to be down a guy for 81 minutes. 

Still though, absolutely great weekend for me, and I think I know who is going to get fired next in the Bundesliga...

12 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I saw the last 5 minutes, plus added time. Never a pen!

I think the free kick would have been pretty clear somewhere else on the pitch. Hitting a guy too late means free kick, not that the situation is over.

3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Enjoy.

Thank you :) I can already hear a lot of sirens from where I live. Over 1000 police forces in action today. Hopefully it won't be too bad. 

Great pass from Khan to let Tommy score - sad really as only a few minutes ago Tommy was 'pretending' to be injured - no way could he have run like that unless he was faking it - good goal and a deserved 2-0 lead, but not a nice taste left in the mouth from Tommy!

Here we go again!!!

The Pokal on Tuesday had a good first half and a second which was totally pathetic in attitude and performance.  Today we started off as we finished and it has been awful - no excuse the injury to Sane - just total rubbish - perhaps now they will get some sort of telling off during half time and we might have at last one shot on goal - none at all and an own goal only to show for 50 minutes of crap!  nudge will be smiling at the moment (not at getting BVB in the next round, but at this nonsense).

McKennie is totally out of his depth and Uth - no dea where he is!

Ooof, great win today and very important three points. Thommy was fantastic, but the whole team fought well. It wasn't an amazing performance, but we did what needs to be done. Great atmosphere in the stadium as well. 

• Administrator
14 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

If we are accused of daylight robbery then I, for one, will have to hold up my hands and admit the charge!:dam:

3 points is 3 points though :D 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived