Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Boubakary Soumare - Man United

Quote.thumb.png.435dc20c0e583e77cdcc60ac53de6a9f.png

Manchester United and Tottenham are expected to face stern competition for Lille's French midfielder Boubakary Soumare, with six bids reportedly already received for the 20-year-old. (Mail)

He doesn't want to leave this window. Smart decision and good news for Lille's hopes of qualifying for the CL again.

“I have a precise idea of where I want to go in my career”. So basically Real or Barsa like every single other player :coffee:

https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-losc-liverpool-debarque-sur-soumare-489191

No idea if Le 10 Sport is trustworthy or not... all I really know about French football sources is L'Equipe knows fuck all about whatever is happening at Liverpool & I assume are the French equivalent of The Sun/Daily Fail

But they're saying we may be the favourites for him now.

Says he's on the radar of Milan, United and Arsenal, with the latter having taken the lead in the race for him.

I've been impressed with Soumare whenever I have seen Lille play. He's a very influential young midfielder, who clearly has a very bright future. It will be a real coup for a club like Newcastle, if they manage to buy him ahead of the other top clubs that are after him.

football forum