• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 1-1 Tottenham - Sunday 3rd November, 2019

football forum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Sorry but how can you blame Son, his is a yellow, it's not him that's broken the leg there it's Aurier. Son was remorseful for something he didn't really do.

Aurier is a clown.

• Subscriber

It was Aurier who broke his leg. Without replays you can't tell whether it was a collision or an idiotic challenge but to be frank I don't care. 

Referee had to do something and it initially looked like Son was the guilty one and he had to react so I actually see why he gave him the red. That will get rescinded and Aurier will get the ban retrospectively. 

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

If this was Stoke, or any other club outside of London, they would be lambasted in the press. Don't expect the same tomorrow, in fact they will probably be sympathetic to Son.

Stoke who regularly went out to physically batter teams vs Spurs who don’t? That press that year in year out try and sell Spurs’ best players and manager?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

It was Aurier who broke his leg. Without replays you can't tell whether it was a collision or an idiotic challenge but to be frank I don't care. 

Referee had to do something and it initially looked like Son was the guilty one and he had to react so I actually see why he gave him the red. That will get rescinded and Aurier will get the ban retrospectively. 

If only we had video techno.... oh wait.

Atkinson's had an absolute shocker this game.

Aurier I think should've gone. Son should be booked.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

If only we had video techno.... oh wait.

Atkinson's had an absolute shocker this game.

Aurier I think should've gone. Son should be booked.

The crowd were baying for blood and it was full panic stations. Even Son seemed to think it was him. I understand in that situation why he got on with giving Son the red card instead of going to a VAR check.

Atkinson is a cunt but it was the VAR guy who didn't give that penalty.

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

Stoke who regularly went out to physically batter teams vs Spurs who don’t? That press that year in year out try and sell Spurs’ best players and manager?

Stoke, whose Shawcross went off in tears when he hurt Ramsey, but because effeminate southerners can't handle a proper game of football became labelled as some sort of thug. Yes, this will be treated differently. I hope I'm wrong but let's see tomorrow.

• Subscriber

We should be on four wins in a row if not for the bent cunts running the VAR. I know that's an exaggeration but I'm fucking sick of it. You couldn't make it up. Last week we get fucked over by VAR at Brighton then this week there's a clear handball that doesn't get given in our favour and then Sanchez gets away with a clear red at the end.

At least we didn't lose but that match has just left me fuming and depressed. Definitely over emotional after that injury for Gomes but whatever. Swallowed it last week but not having it in back to back games.

• Subscriber

VAR is slowly starting to become a joke in England. The refs were always incompetent but now they have reached a new level of stupidity. I wouldn't want these people reffing a game much less using technology to confirm their decisions. 

5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Stoke, whose Shawcross went off in tears when he hurt Ramsey, but because effeminate southerners can't handle a proper game of football became labelled as some sort of thug. Yes, this will be treated differently. I hope I'm wrong but let's see tomorrow.

Mate you can go on about London press bias but the team that get the benefit of press bias the most reside in the same city as Everton so let’s not go down that road. Not to mention two north London clubs who should feel the benefit of that bias, Spurs I’ve already mentioned so Arsenal who are routinely torn apart by the media and have been for the last decade and more. 

11 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mate you can go on about London press bias but the team that get the benefit of press bias the most reside in the same city as Everton so let’s not go down that road. Not to mention two north London clubs who should feel the benefit of that bias, Spurs I’ve already mentioned so Arsenal who are routinely torn apart by the media and have been for the last decade and more. 

Yes. I think the right-wing press, namely the sun, daily mail and telegraph are definitely biased towards a Liverpool club. Don't you realise how ludicrous this makes you sound after the history of the press in the UK. 

Anyway, Tory spurs got what they deserved there. Perhaps we will stop hearing about how amazing they are. 

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Yes. I think the right-wing press, namely the sun, daily mail and telegraph are definitely biased towards a Liverpool club. Don't you realise how ludicrous this makes you sound after the history of the press in the UK. 

Meh I’ve misused press as the media in general and in terms of the media in general yes it has been bias towards Liverpool FC for a while considering the large amount of ex-players involved. The media as a whole have routinely tried to pull apart and embarrass (the latter rightfully at times) the two most successful London sides for a very long time

Lets be honest who has more power as a media outlet, Sky Sports News and everything that comes with them or the Sun? Daily Mail etc? No competition it’s Sky.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Ban incoming for that Everton fan racially abusing Son

Of course that's your contribution to this thread.

For the record, I hope any cunt racially abusing anyone in our ground gets a lifetime ban.

• The title was changed to Everton 1-1 Tottenham - Sunday 3rd November, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived