football forum

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Fuck me they’ve done it!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK

I thought so, our son is listening to the match in the backroom and yelled out "YEEEESSSSSS", the wife said "What" and I replied more than likely his Liverpool has just come back from the dead and won...I was right  :coffee:

• Subscriber

Think we could have been undone by Villa at times in the second half, especially that chance where Trezeguet should have squared it. They are a hard-working team but they also need to sort out how they manage their second half performances.

Been away some time. 

Nearly fucked that one up. Excellent first hour. Should have been 4 or 5 nil up. 

Front 3 finally worked together. Perhaps as a result of Shelvey and Hayden. More of the same and we'll stay up comfortably. We've got great fixtures til Christmas. 

Just now, Harvsky said:

Been away some time. 

Nearly fucked that one up. Excellent first hour. Should have been 4 or 5 nil up. 

Front 3 finally worked together. Perhaps as a result of Shelvey and Hayden. More of the same and we'll stay up comfortably. We've got great fixtures til Christmas. 

Someone went as far as to say it was like watching them during the Keegan years.... 

6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Someone went as far as to say it was like watching them during the Keegan years.... 

A bit of composure short of that. Think we missed three 1 on 1's

West Ham's keeper kept the score down and yet they sarcastically cheered him when he made a save after the 3rd goal went in. Harsh.

Our midfield was awful today. We could really do with Ox staying fit and finding form. He really does offer more. 

Overall the team was poor, and to be honest Villa were up for it. Closed us down like crazy. Massive 3 points, and I hope today's result has somewhat deflated City.

My thoughts on today.

1. That VAR call on Firmino is ludicrous. And I have been pro VAR.

2. These late Liverpool goals are mental. Leicester, Man U and now Villa. Essentially 6 extra points earned. The difference in the league.

3. Glad to see my pre season tip of Sheff Utd as the surprise is going swimmingly. Wilder has them bouncing. Good addition to the PL.

4. Everytime time I captain Raheem Sterling in FPL he's dog log. Why do I bother.

5. Graham Potter is steadily doing a good job at Brighton and that is currently going slightly under the radar. Fair play.

6. Steve Bruce has Newcastle about 4pts better off than I expected them to be. Therefore I need to eat a bit of humble pie and give him some credit. Great result for them today.

7. Conversely, it's times like these I wish we had a load of West Ham fans on this board to 'chat' with xD

8. Arsenal didn't keep a clean sheet. Shock.

9. The Mighty Whites went top in news outside of this division for all those that don't vacate the slums outside the PL.

10. Oh, and Man Utd lost. Today is automatically a good day.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

STOP THAT, I am enjoying my time in the Gloryhunter thread with Leicester, zip your lip. 

giphy.gif

If we don't lose tomorrow then your fun willl continue for quite a while, is my prediction.

23 minutes ago, Dan said:

We win tomorrow there's a 6 point gap already.

Problem is it's Palace and they always beat us.

5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

STOP THAT, I am enjoying my time in the Gloryhunter thread with Leicester, zip your lip. 

giphy.gif

And then I got them in the Gloryhunter League so times up people... 

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

My thoughts on today.

1. That VAR call on Firmino is ludicrous. And I have been pro VAR.

2. These late Liverpool goals are mental. Leicester, Man U and now Villa. Essentially 6 extra points earned. The difference in the league.

3. Glad to see my pre season tip of Sheff Utd as the surprise is going swimmingly. Wilder has them bouncing. Good addition to the PL.

4. Everytime time I captain Raheem Sterling in FPL he's dog log. Why do I bother.

5. Graham Potter is steadily doing a good job at Brighton and that is currently going slightly under the radar. Fair play.

6. Steve Bruce has Newcastle about 4pts better off than I expected them to be. Therefore I need to eat a bit of humble pie and give him some credit. Great result for them today.

7. Conversely, it's times like these I wish we had a load of West Ham fans on this board to 'chat' with xD

8. Arsenal didn't keep a clean sheet. Shock.

9. The Mighty Whites went top in news outside of this division for all those that don't vacate the slums outside the PL.

10. Oh, and Man Utd lost. Today is automatically a good day.

I triple captained Sterling todayxD

4 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Sickening result that plus the rugby is a shit day 

Yeah. Unlucky mate. That's gotta be such a painful game for a villa fan... You played well, we did not. You could've reasonably felt hard done by not getting the win let alone actually losing the game.

Unbelievable from my perspective tho. Also a bit relieved we got there in the end considering the firmino offside was clear and total bullshit and it should've been level much earlier.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Guardiola asked if he's aware of Liverpool's game and answers no but then goes on about Mane diving. Hahaha baldy cunt

About time a manager called it out. He goes down way too easily. Embarrassing. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived