The better place to talk football.

Inside Your Club

football forum

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Our recruitment strategy. 

In-depth details about finances and spending. 

Would love to sit in on a few consecutive board meetings as well just to see what goes on and what the vibe is like between various staff and hierarchy.

I watched the Man City documentary on Netflix and while I'm sure it's similar to other clubs, the camaraderie between everyone at the club and training ground was superb. The togetherness is something that reminded me of all the in-depth/behind-the-scenes stuff you'd see when we won in 15/16. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

I would love to sit in a boardroom meeting with Woody and the Glazers and call them all the fucking names under the sun then ask to see their bank accounts...then wait to get booted out and barred from OT. :coffee:

You'd be out faster than when the boot left Fergie's foot and hit Beckham's face

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I think I’d like to see how clubs use analytics and stats. Both are relatively new to Football, so I just think it would be interesting to see how it’s employed and used by clubs. 

Recruitment and the stats and stuff behind that would be interesting, too. 

Talking of relatively new stuff to football, I'd also like to see how cryotherapy and sports science plays so much of an impact to football clubs as well. I know we've been doing it for several years and helps a lot in reducing injuries but would be nice to see the science behind it.

• Subscriber

Youth scouting and development. Basically would love to get an in-depth insight into the whole process and strategy of discoveringidentifying, signing and then developing talent for the club in all age groups. 

Archived