• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Secret life of TF365?

Recommended Posts

Do friends, family or significant others know you’re a nerd that posts on a football forum? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. I don't usually talk about my online habits with my friends, family or significant others. Most of them know I'm a nerd anyway though xD 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Do friends, family or significant others know you’re a nerd that posts on a football forum? 

Yep. 

Next question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yep. 

Next question?

What are their thoughts? Do you also tell them about your porn habits? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toinho said:

What are their thoughts? Do you also tell them about your porn habits? 

They're not that bothered xD

Porn habits are incognito so no-one must ever know...

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Toinho said:

Do friends, family or significant others know you’re a nerd that posts on a football forum? 

Wife knows alongside anybody in my life that cares about the sport, but I'm really on here too often for people NOT to know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think so. I don't really mention it but nor do I hide it. Posting from my phone makes it fairly inconspicuous and she wouldn't really pay attention to whether I'm on social media, messaging someone or on a Forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eco said:

Wife knows alongside anybody in my life that cares about the sport, but I'm really on here too often for people NOT to know. 

Get your wife on :D

And anyone else! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wife, son, daughter, grandsons and others know, why would I want to hide it? it's a social football website and I love coming in here. 🤪

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

My girlfriend knows and thought it was incredibly sad that crowns are given to the Member of the Month and wasn’t even sure why we had members of the month. Told her about the Gloryhunter, LMS, Sheep and Prediction games and she just eyerolled.

How rude of her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Stan said:

How rude of her. 

She doesn’t have any interest in football really hah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missus knows. Grumbles about it being something else that is technically work xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Batard said:

Missus knows. Grumbles about it being something else that is technically work xD

I bet she doesn't know how much money you've spent on it though xD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

My girlfriend knows and thought it was incredibly sad that crowns are given to the Member of the Month and wasn’t even sure why we had members of the month. Told her about the Gloryhunter, LMS, Sheep and Prediction games and she just eyerolled.

My gf is aware that I read a forum and participate in games such as mafia and werewolf. She’s a fan of those kind of games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is it with you and the "forum nerd heuheuheuheu" thing? For as long as I remember, you always bring that up one way or another. Insecure? :ph34r:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nudge said:

I bet she doesn't know how much money you've spent on it though xD

 

tenor (1).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

What is it with you and the "forum nerd heuheuheuheu" thing? For as long as I remember, you always bring that up one way or another. Insecure? :ph34r:

Eh? It is nerdy. Let’s embrace it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Eh? It is nerdy. Let’s embrace it.

Yea, but for long as I know you, you always brought it up, how lame it is, how nerdy, how sad etc. So I feel like you're not really embracing it :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, but for long as I know you, you always brought it up, how lame it is, how nerdy, how sad etc. So I feel like you're not really embracing it :P

Bring me some quotes of me saying those exact things with a negative attitude? This thread isn’t one. Relax. Don’t be so caught up in your image. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was on here once and went the loo and I left wee Kaiden playing with his toys on the floor, when I got back and looked at my laptop I shite myself, all I could see was...

 

ZXRtbj7890--=+Cat,...?/{[[[

I worked it out in the end after a couple of minutes and looking at Kaiden with a cat's grin on his face, he had managed to get into my Google Chrome zoom settings and set the bloody words on something like 200+.xD 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we really consider posting on a footy forum as being a bit nerdy??? 

I could understand that a bit more if this was a Dungeon & Dragons games forum.. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toinho said:

Bring me some quotes of me saying those exact things with a negative attitude? This thread isn’t one. Relax. Don’t be so caught up in your image. 

Huh? What image?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Do we really consider posting on a footy forum as being a bit nerdy??? 

Only if you also post in comics & sci-fi threads :dunce:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t hide it but I doubt any of my friends or family know what it is. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement