The better place to talk football.

Secret life of TF365?

football forum

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Great photo mate, pictured you very different haha

I used to be much pastier and with no beard. Moving somewhere where I can’t escape sunlight and me learning I can grow an excellent beard changed that.

Fuck I look like Dr. Krieger from Archer don’t I?

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I used to be much pastier and with no beard. Moving somewhere where I can’t escape sunlight and me learning I can grow an excellent beard changed that.

I imagined you like a metal head long hear etc. Then found out you are Iranian, had some Iranian friends in Portugal when i was a kid.

Then this photo made sense.

4 minutes ago, True Blue said:

I imagined you like a metal head long hear etc. Then found out you are Iranian, had some Iranian friends in Portugal when i was a kid.

Then this photo made sense.

I used to have longer hair too but it wasn’t that great for me feeling like I was being taken seriously at job interviews and I wasn’t about to grow a man bun

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I used to have longer hair too but it wasn’t that great for me feeling like I was being taken seriously at job interviews and I wasn’t about to grow a man bun

Iranians tend to look older with facial hair, how old are you?

6 minutes ago, True Blue said:

No you look around 35-ish i'd say. Are you born in Iran? Or just family roots

Nah I was born on Merseyside. A lot of my mum’s side of the family left Iran right around the revolution because they were involved with a political party that the Shah banned, but that Khomeini & the Islamic Republic thought were better off just killing off the members of that party.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah I was born on Merseyside. A lot of my mum’s side of the family left Iran right around the revolution because they were involved with a political party that the Shah banned, but that Khomeini & the Islamic Republic thought were better off just killing off the members of that party.

The wife is from England too? 

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah you look like the younger version of this guy.

Image result for dos equis ad

2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Girlfriend update: Told her I'm only a few posts away from 1,000 and she asked when I started. Apparently 1,000 posts in a year is stupid?

Nah, it just means you’re good at this forum shite.

Well done fella, that’s actually a big accomplishment. Well when you hit 1000

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah, it just means you’re good at this forum shite.

Well done fella, that’s actually a big accomplishment. Well when you hit 1000

Cheers mate! And well done on your wedding. I don't have my glasses on but you look like a hybrid of Alisson and Nick Knowles. I'm not sure how much of a compliment that is...

29 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Cheers mate! And well done on your wedding. I don't have my glasses on but you look like a hybrid of Alisson and Nick Knowles. I'm not sure how much of a compliment that is...

Cheers mate. Idk how much of a compliment it is either - but I’ll take it as a big compliment xD

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

1E85DB8B-B8D4-4391-BA95-EACC40C8CC65.jpeg

Great picture buddy.

Your wife is beautiful too.

I knew you were half-Iranian but for some reason did not picture you looking like that xD 

@Pyfish is right with the Alisson/Nick Knowles shout. 

Archived