The better place to talk football.

Secret life of TF365?

football forum

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/11/2019 at 15:56, Bluewolf said:

Sci-Fi is covered under the Nerd definition 

A nerd is a person seen as overly intellectual, obsessive, introverted or lacking social skills. Such a person may spend inordinate amounts of time on unpopular, little known, or non-mainstream activities, which are generally either highly technical, abstract, or relating to topics of science fiction or fantasy, to the exclusion of more mainstream activities. Additionally, many so-called nerds are described as being shy, quirky, pedantic, and unattractive.

Well we've got an ex-coke addict in @Dr. Gonzo, A guy who clearly has been in borstal/Prison as he has borstal tatoos in @CaaC (John) :ph34r:, A mad geordie in @Rafa Beneathus goes out breaking people's noses/jaws every weekend, A ex-crack dealer in @Happy Blue and a possible murderer in @Berserker

I'd say this forum was full of shifty characters if anything :ph34r:

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Well we've got an ex-coke addict in @Dr. Gonzo, A guy who clearly has been in borstal/Prison as he has borstal tatoos in @CaaC (John) :ph34r:, A mad geordie in @Rafa Beneathus goes out breaking people's noses/jaws every weekend, A ex-crack dealer in @Happy Blue and a possible murderer in @Berserker

The Terrible 5, TF365 Hit Squad

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

2 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

That's half the characters of Prison Break's S1 there with @Dr. Gonzo Sucre, @CaaC (John) Westmoreland, @Rafa Beneathus Bellick,  @Happy Blue Lincoln and myself Abruzzi.

10 minutes ago, Rick said:

I pictured you as some mop haired grunge rocker type. Also, congratulations on the wedding mate. 

Tbh that's what I looked like when you lot had your first Gonzo experience back on the old forums and I was just a kid, so you weren't far off xD Also cheers pal 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Don't dare tell the girlfriend that I've also donated to keep the place alive. Apparently I spend enough money on football as it is.

The wife knows I donate in here and leaves that down to me and as I said to her that donating a tenner here and there in here is cheaper than buying a packet of cigarettes, last time I bought a packet of cigarettes coming up 2 years ago the cheapest brand was around £7.35 if I remember right but checked a while ago and the cheapest now is around £10 odds for a packet of 20.  

• 1 year later...

Archived