talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

October 2019 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

Ladies and gents, we have a tie!

If anyone remembers who June 2019's accolade was handed out to, you may be getting a sense of deja vu right now. It's not the first time we've had a tie of course but it's the first time both members have been tied for first place. 

Both members come across and very sound gentlemen and post in a very well-reasoned manner, even if they do support rival clubs! Their footballing knowledge is second-to-none and both post intelligently. You can tell that if you met them down the pub they'd buy you a beer and just be great to chat to whether it's football, Premier League, VAR (!!) or any topic you see fit.

They're assets to the forum and its success and their contributions rarely, if ever, go unnoticed.

So well done to @Dr. Gonzo and @RandoEFC.

They wanted to celebrate together but for some reason were not allowed to...

tumblr_p23p1jtL0p1vvwgg7o3_500.gifv

In 2nd and 3rd were @Mel81x and @Pyfish.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
31 minutes ago, Toinho said:

So do you.

We have so much in common! The Gloryhunter game, no member of the month awards. Both never been to Japan. 

It's like we're meant to be together :x

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

We have so much in common! The Gloryhunter game, no member of the month awards. Both never been to Japan. 

It's like we're meant to be together :x

You didn’t meet me when you had the chance. Possibly a good thing though to be fair. 

Anyway, sorry to @RandoEFC and @Dr. Gonzo, who are two sublime members who deserve this. Probably my top two including staff on this forum for what they contribute and how they go about their business. 

Congratulations to second and third place for running a game. I’ve been doing that since 2017 with no recognition :( 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived