talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FC Bayern sack Niko Kovac

24 minutes ago, Cicero said:

If he isn’t a cup manager then no one is. 

I just get a feeling this is going to be a case of everyone telling Brian he is talking shit. Brian then puts up some ridiculous argument. Brian then says that everyone on the forum picks on him.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I just get a feeling this is going to be a case of everyone telling Brian he is talking shit. Brian then puts up some ridiculous argument. Brian then says that everyone on the forum picks on him.

Good luck with that.

Just now, nudge said:

A hint: Thread title says "FC Bayern sack Niko Kovac". 

To be fair, I was just giving a response to Pannaking about how it's so difficult to have a balanced manager between leagues and cups. There's really nothing out of context here, discussions can be altered within threads, just as long as it's not aimless insults thrown around.

Sorry to disagree with you here Nudge :( 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

To be fair, I was just giving a response to Pannaking about how it's so difficult to have a balanced manager between leagues and cups. There's really nothing out of context here, discussions can be altered within threads, just as long as it's not aimless insults thrown around.

Sorry to disagree with you here Nudge :( 

wait for it xD 

4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

At this point we should just call for the men in the white coats to take him away and get him in a pair of rubber underpants asap! O.o

I don't actually like Pep I don't think he's a nice person but he's clearly a top top manager in leagues and cups

Wenger was told by Rummenigge that Flick will be in charge against Olympiakos and Dortmund, and was asked if he'd be interested in taking over after that. Wenger said he can't make any decisions right now because he's busy in Doha, but they can discuss it next week.

• Subscriber

Im not entirely sure what to think of Wenger. His run at the end of Arsenal are giant red flags but who knows maybe taking time out and getting refreshed in combination with having a much stronger squad with him things could be different. 

Personally I say leave Flick for the end of the year and go for Ten Hag after that. 

Archived