talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round 21 - Abu Dhabi

football forum

The Highlight video should be short. Just the short Max vs. Charles thing, and Gio hitting Kubica. 

Nice to see some love for the Hulk in his final race (for now). I voted for him as well. Broke my heart to see him drop out of the points in the last lap. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

The Highlight video should be short. Just the short Max vs. Charles thing, and Gio hitting Kubica. 

Nice to see some love for the Hulk in his final race (for now). I voted for him as well. Broke my heart to see him drop out of the points in the last lap. 

To be fair there was plenty of action in the few last laps between the midfield cars... Perez and Norris; Sainz and Hulk. The TV director decided not to show any of it though and for some reason thought that the spectators would prefer watching the fireworks.

Just now, nudge said:

To be fair there was plenty of action in the few last laps between the midfield cars... Perez and Norris; Sainz and Hulk. The TV director decided not to show any of it though and for some reason thought that the spectators would prefer watching the fireworks.

Yea, I was keeping an eye on Nico, and saw him dropping two places at once. :( The director's choices are often questionable. Worst thing is when they show the freakin' crowd instead of the on track action. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Yea, I was keeping an eye on Nico, and saw him dropping two places at once. :( The director's choices are often questionable. Worst thing is when they show the freakin' crowd instead of the on track action. 

Yeah it's frustrating... I understand why'd you want to show the winner crossing the finish line but then there's plenty of time to go back to the still ongoing on-track battles. The crowd shots are the worst. Especially when they just show random people filming the track with their smartphones or sipping some drink and putting up their fingers in a V sign once they see they are being filmed xD 

• Subscriber

Leclerc keeps podium while Ferrari get a 50000€ fine for a fuel breach o.O Given that there were almost 5 kg of undeclared fuel it's obvious that it's not a small mistake by the team. The question is, why would they do that? Normally more fuel = more weight so there has to be some way they benefited from it. Certainly adds credibility to RB and Mercedes’ suspicions about circumventing the fuel flow sensor.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Leclerc keeps podium while Ferrari get a 50000€ fine for a fuel breach o.O Given that there were almost 5 kg of undeclared fuel it's obvious that it's not a small mistake by the team. The question is, why would they do that? Normally more fuel = more weight so there has to be some way they benefited from it. Certainly adds credibility to RB and Mercedes’ suspicions about circumventing the fuel flow sensor.

giphy.gif

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, nudge said:

The reason they did this is because their Ferrari lol.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived