The better place to talk football.

April 2017 Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

April is done and dusted.

The results are in...

3rd place - CURE

2nd place - SPIKE

1st place - it's our resident Spanish, Wenger-loving, fish and chip seller....@SirBalon

Image result for arsene wenger smile gif

Congratulations and keep up the good work, all!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

April is done and dusted.

The results are in...

3rd place - CURE

2nd place - SPIKE

3rd place - it's our resident Spanish, Wenger-loving, fish and chip seller....SIRBALON

Image result for arsene wenger smile gif

Congratulations and keep up the good work, all!

Bless you all. I've gone all red. :x

Conrats to @SirBalon and @Spike. Special shout-out to @Aaroncpfc and my team in the Pub League.

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

:congrats:Time to get that crown off that yankee-doodle and put it back on the head of a proud monarchist.

Be prepared to give a lot of head for it to happen. From what I heard an unnamed member got down on his knees almost continuously last month and still didn't make the cut. :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'd just like to say that the past month has been a really good one content wise. We've had some really great members getting stuck into the forum which made this Member of the Month award a pleasant headache. 

Keep up the good work everyone :)!

I completely agree. Thoroughly enjoyed some of the stuff on here these past few weeks from everyone. ^_^

1 minute ago, Cure said:

Be prepared to give a lot of head for it to happen. From what I heard @NeymarPele got down on his knees almost continuously last month and he still didn't make the cut. xD

@NeymarPele Will have you carry a wooden cross and whip your cum-guzzling, bong-eyed cuntself all the way from Brentford to London for your transgressions.

36 minutes ago, NeymarPele said:

@NeymarPele Will have you carry a wooden cross and whip your cum-guzzling, bong-eyed cuntself all the way from Brentford to London for your transgressions.

You get me every time you cheesedick. :congrats:

Thank you to those involved in this.

For me though, Spike has been the main man all the way through this month.  Even though I don't agree with many of the things he says (others and many I do), he is one of those characters you want around.  I imagine he's a great guy in person too.

Cure is also a lovely guy...  One of those mild folk and great for the forum.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Thank you to those involved in this.

For me though, Spike has been the main man all the way through this month.  Even though I don't agree with many of the things he says (others and many I do), he is one of those characters you want around.  I imagine he's a great guy in person too.

Cure is also a lovely guy...  One of those mild folk and great for the forum.

Thank you for the compliment. ^_^

I'm mild when I want to be. I'm a character and think everyone should express themselves. Glad to see you won.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, NeymarPele said:

Fish and chips & beer on the house for everyone today at Balon's restaurant to celebrate.

to be fair, if we don't have a year's supply of fish and chips from today, we might as well ban him

Fully deserved, Balon is one of the best members on this forum. His posts are always a good read, and even if I'm not particularly interested in the subject I still read them.

Well done all round.

Firstly well done Balon. A credit to any forum and a golden find for us.

Secondly July 2005 I've waited for this. When Newcastle fans were excited about signing Michael Owen, Liverpool fans were buzzing over Istanbul and Leicester fans thought they hit gold signing Iain Hume. I hope the forum shuts down for the day if I eventually win this award.

Can I just give credit to the admins too? This place is excellently run. Always trying to avoid controversy keeping the place neat and tidy. A lot better than what I remember if the previous forum.

22 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Can I just give credit to the admins too? This place is excellently run. Always trying to avoid controversy keeping the place neat and tidy. A lot better than what I remember if the previous forum.

That's not down to the admins, more to do with you not being as big as a cunt as you were.

2 minutes ago, NeymarPele said:

That's not down to the admins, more to do with you not being as big as a cunt as you were.

Possibly, don't remember it all in 2014.

Just now, NeymarPele said:

Not even my excellent signature? :(

I remember that. Annoying at the time but looking at it now grown it up, its all a laugh. We've all had our hardships, what we can do now is laugh at the past and keep improving for the future.

27 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I think its because everyone has a clean slate and no bannings have been tossed around. A very relaxed place we have.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived