• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

El Chapo

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Just finished this. Brilliant series about the man himself. Love all the true stories on gangsters/cartel etc etc. Recommend this one, the stuff the man did and how big he became is insane. 

Is this a netflix thing? Single season?

• 11 months later...
On 06/11/2019 at 01:16, JOSHBRFC said:

Just finished this. Brilliant series about the man himself. Love all the true stories on gangsters/cartel etc etc. Recommend this one, the stuff the man did and how big he became is insane. 

His partner Ismael Zambada García is still out there free today. 

Interesting how much the USA let slide though before they decide they want to extradite these men. The US are corrupt as fuck and many of these politicians, members of the DEA, etc should be in cells next to el Chapo's.

On 25/10/2020 at 08:25, Carnivore Chris said:

In terms of Spanish speaking series, all the talk seems to be of la Casa de Papel, but this is vastly superior. 

@Berserker have you want watched this one? 

Nah mate, haven't had netflix since like 5 or 6 years when i sold my last led which had netflix on it because the skin tones looked too reddish, i bought a panny plasma which supposedly had equally good or better blacks than my led's which were excellent and it was advertised as having netflix, turns out the blacks weren't as good as when it first came out and it only had netflix for a few years then the motherfuckers removed it. And it's been a long time since i don't like watching series on my pc anymore, i used to before but now i don't like it haha.

On 29/10/2020 at 23:18, Berserker said:

Nah mate, haven't had netflix since like 5 or 6 years when i sold my last led which had netflix on it because the skin tones looked too reddish, i bought a panny plasma which supposedly had equally good or better blacks than my led's which were excellent and it was advertised as having netflix, turns out the blacks weren't as good as when it first came out and it only had netflix for a few years then the motherfuckers removed it. And it's been a long time since i don't like watching series on my pc anymore, i used to before but now i don't like it haha.

Pinche plebe, deja de hablar pendejadas güey 😂

we need @Teso dos Bichos back on here

You should try and find a way to watch it either way. It's class mate.

Great series, Netflix is booming with series from Latin America and Spain nowadays. There is also alot of class TV programmes and documentales on YouTube and if anything good has come from this shitty virus, it's given me more time to improve my Spanish after 5 years of "inactivity" and forgetting alot. 

3 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Pinche plebe, deja de hablar pendejadas güey 😂

we need @Teso dos Bichos back on here

You should try and find a way to watch it either way. It's class mate.

Great series, Netflix is booming with series from Latin America and Spain nowadays. There is also alot of class TV programmes and documentales on YouTube and if anything good has come from this shitty virus, it's given me more time to improve my Spanish after 5 years of "inactivity" and forgetting alot. 

I will when i have the chance for sure bro. I have another streaming service from Claro, not as good as Netflix but it has some good shit too, just finishing up Lost that i hadn't had the chance to watch from scratch on TV before. Yeah youtube has some nice documentaries among the pile of shit that's also there. Good thing about your Spanish, just set your series on Spanish and you're done mate!

• Subscriber

On season 3 of El Chapo. I have 4 episodes left, is excellent. Saying that I prefered Narcos and Narcos Mexico. 

Also on Netflix, there is a series on Popeye who was Escobars main hitman. It's 60 episodes and is revolves around his written memoirs in jail. There should be a second season to this, due to how it ended.

Can't remember what it's called, but there is another series on Escobar on Netflix. It's around 78 episodes and goes much deeper than Narcos does. 

Have some other Spanish speaking stuff on my Netflix list like Ingobernable, Cocaine Coast and The Great Hei$t.

14 hours ago, Berserker said:

I will when i have the chance for sure bro. I have another streaming service from Claro, not as good as Netflix but it has some good shit too, just finishing up Lost that i hadn't had the chance to watch from scratch on TV before. Yeah youtube has some nice documentaries among the pile of shit that's also there. Good thing about your Spanish, just set your series on Spanish and you're done mate!

I've never seen Lost either believe it or not. @nudge will shoot me for that. I was going to watch it on sky player a few years back though and then they removed them. 

Yeah I literally only watch TV in Spanish now. I can't remember the last time I watched anything in English.

Which other Argentine series are there? I've seen the one about Carlos Tévez.

3 hours ago, MUFC said:

On season 3 of El Chapo. I have 4 episodes left, is excellent. Saying that I prefered Narcos and Narcos Mexico. 

Also on Netflix, there is a series on Popeye who was Escobars main hitman. It's 60 episodes and is revolves around his written memoirs in jail. There should be a second season to this, due to how it ended.

Can't remember what it's called, but there is another series on Escobar on Netflix. It's around 78 episodes and goes much deeper than Narcos does. 

Have some other Spanish speaking stuff on my Netflix list like Ingobernable, Cocaine Coast and The Great Hei$t.

This is worth the watch aswell.

9 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I've never seen Lost either believe it or not. @nudge will shoot me for that. I was going to watch it on sky player a few years back though and then they removed them. 

Yeah I literally only watch TV in Spanish now. I can't remember the last time I watched anything in English.

Which other Argentine series are there? I've seen the one about Carlos Tévez.

There is one about Monzon which is good from what i heard, there are also documentaries about Guillermo Vilas, Fangio and others. Not sure if they're on Netflix, but Los Simuladores is an Argentine series i'd fully recommend, my favourite of all time in fact, there is also El Jardin De Bronce from HBO which is recent and very good too. I also like the Argentine version of Cuentame Como Paso.

• Subscriber
On 25/10/2020 at 11:30, Carnivore Chris said:

His partner Ismael Zambada García is still out there free today. 

Interesting how much the USA let slide though before they decide they want to extradite these men. The US are corrupt as fuck and many of these politicians, members of the DEA, etc should be in cells next to el Chapo's.

Yep. He’s been in a long dispute over leadership with El Chapo’s son.

In terms of still being prominent in today’s world, the Cartel’s of Mexico are by far the biggest. 

On 07/11/2020 at 08:00, JOSHBRFC said:

Yep. He’s been in a long dispute over leadership with El Chapo’s son.

In terms of still being prominent in today’s world, the Cartel’s of Mexico are by far the biggest. 

Yeah they pretty much control the trade now. In fact they control the country and the weaponry they have is ridiculous.

Most of the big traffickers in Colombia have been pushed to the outskirts.

Archived