Head to Head
Norwich - 42 wins
Draws - 29
Watford - 27 wins

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hope Norwich win and give themselves something to build on.

Watford will probably just sack the manager again if they lose and keep employing mid-table Spanish league replacements until they realise they need an actual plan. 

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Hope Norwich win and give themselves something to build on.

Watford will probably just sack the manager again if they lose and keep employing mid-table Spanish league replacements until they realise they need an actual plan. 

Gonzo & Rando. Divided in which Merseyside club they support, united in hoping Watford go down (and like a ton of other shite)

• The title was changed to Norwich 0-2 Watford - Friday 8th November, 2019
  • Subscriber

Norwich 3-2 Man City really has been like when we beat Man Utd 5-3 - we won that game and felt on top of the world but then didn't win a game for about 3 months.

Norwich following a very similar pattern here.

They look doomed to me. Their defence is awful and their attack seems to have lost all belief in itself. No longer creating chances.

15 minutes ago, Dan said:

Norwich 3-2 Man City really has been like when we beat Man Utd 5-3 - we won that game and felt on top of the world but then didn't win a game for about 3 months.

Beat me to it. I tweeted that to a Norwich fan as well.

• Subscriber

Remember on the first day of the season when they got battered 5-1 and I was like these are fucked if they play like this and you can't get away with it in the Premier League but loads of other people were like nah it would be good to see more teams play like this and I think they'll cause a lot of teams problems. 

Hmm 🤔.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Remember on the first day of the season when they got battered 5-1 and I was like these are fucked if they play like this and you can't get away with it in the Premier League but loads of other people were like nah it would be good to see more teams play like this and I think they'll cause a lot of teams problems. 

Hmm 🤔.

We definitely meant up to the Man City game they would cause problems and score goals. After that it was anyone's call :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Hmm 🤔.

Are they actually playing as they did earlier in the season though? I've not watched much of them. They've scored twice in the seven games since beating Man City. That's compared to nine goals in their first five

• The topic was unpinned

Archived