• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Norwich 0-2 Watford - Friday 8th November, 2019

Recommended Posts

Live on Sky Sports

Kick-off 20.00

1200px-Norwich_City.svg.png     VS     1200px-Watford.svg.png

Match History
Norwich 4-2 Watford
Watford 2-0 Norwich
Watford 0-3 Norwich (Championship)
Norwich 3-0 Watford (Championship)
Watford 2-3 Norwich (Championship)

Head to Head
Norwich - 42 wins
Draws - 29
Watford - 27 wins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Norwich win and give themselves something to build on.

Watford will probably just sack the manager again if they lose and keep employing mid-table Spanish league replacements until they realise they need an actual plan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Hope Norwich win and give themselves something to build on.

Watford will probably just sack the manager again if they lose and keep employing mid-table Spanish league replacements until they realise they need an actual plan. 

Gonzo & Rando. Divided in which Merseyside club they support, united in hoping Watford go down (and like a ton of other shite)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mad that Norwich's last win was against Man City. This will be their sixth defeat in seven games since then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norwich are fucked if they can't be beating a Watford side as bad as this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norwich 3-2 Man City really has been like when we beat Man Utd 5-3 - we won that game and felt on top of the world but then didn't win a game for about 3 months.

Norwich following a very similar pattern here.

They look doomed to me. Their defence is awful and their attack seems to have lost all belief in itself. No longer creating chances.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
15 minutes ago, Dan said:

Norwich 3-2 Man City really has been like when we beat Man Utd 5-3 - we won that game and felt on top of the world but then didn't win a game for about 3 months.

Beat me to it. I tweeted that to a Norwich fan as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember on the first day of the season when they got battered 5-1 and I was like these are fucked if they play like this and you can't get away with it in the Premier League but loads of other people were like nah it would be good to see more teams play like this and I think they'll cause a lot of teams problems. 

Hmm 🤔.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Remember on the first day of the season when they got battered 5-1 and I was like these are fucked if they play like this and you can't get away with it in the Premier League but loads of other people were like nah it would be good to see more teams play like this and I think they'll cause a lot of teams problems. 

Hmm 🤔.

We definitely meant up to the Man City game they would cause problems and score goals. After that it was anyone's call :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Remember on the first day of the season when they got battered 5-1 and I was like these are fucked if they play like this and you can't get away with it in the Premier League but loads of other people were like nah it would be good to see more teams play like this and I think they'll cause a lot of teams problems. 

Hmm 🤔.

Are they actually playing as they did earlier in the season though? I've not watched much of them. They've scored twice in the seven games since beating Man City. That's compared to nine goals in their first five

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement