talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-0 Crystal Palace - Saturday 9th November, 2019

football forum

20 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bit surprised he hasn't played much for you so far. 

Theres a clause in his contract that we have to pay 15 million to sign him permanently if he plays something like 15 games.

I think hes worth it but our owners seem to be tighter than a ducks arse at the minute.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-0 Crystal Palace - Saturday 9th November, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Earned win to be fair i expected more from Palace. We had enough chances to score, we were very tight at the back. It's rare that we have a clean sheet. Zouma was superb credit where it's due. He looks so much more calm and composed. Pulisic again the star man, even tough Willian got MOTM which was also deserved. International break came after our good run next up City away who must win and not drop points for awhile if they are keen to be in the title run. Above City in November? Yeah no one saw that coming.

I'm so intrigued to see how this Chelsea side handle City after the international break. 

They pushed Liverpool close and this will be a better indicator of where they are at now the team has started to settle.

Attack will be the best form of defence for them and there is enough to suggest they will get their chances on the break at City.

Such a fascinating fixture.

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

I'm so intrigued to see how this Chelsea side handle City after the international break. 

They pushed Liverpool close and this will be a better indicator of where they are at now the team has started to settle.

Attack will be the best form of defence for them and there is enough to suggest they will get their chances on the break at City.

Such a fascinating fixture.

I doubt we will sit back, could be a problem with our shaky defense. Think it will have a lot of goals since City also aren't impressive at the back. We are usually poor against the break, but will surely have a better result than last season :D

Archived