• Subway
    • Wimpy
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Split McDonalds and Dominos. 

Didn't even know Wimpy still exists xD. Not in this country anyway. 

Subway good for a snack but I don't really like a lot of veg so any sandwich I make is pretty basic!

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

I'm not jumping down your throat as I know it's extremely popular but I've never got the hype with McDonalds. I find it pretty shite to be honest, it's my least favourite restaurant to go to out of those mentioned above. 

thanks. I've had enough from you anyway and it's time for a change.

Regarding McDonalds, it's simply preference. I've cut down a hell of a lot on fast food recently but just really like their chicken selects. Their chips are better than KFC and Burger King. Enjoy a box of chicken nuggets as well after a night-out xD 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

thanks. I've had enough from you anyway and it's time for a change.

Regarding McDonalds, it's simply preference. I've cut down a hell of a lot on fast food recently but just really like their chicken selects. Their chips are better than KFC and Burger King. Enjoy a box of chicken nuggets as well after a night-out xD 

Hope you know what you're putting in your body xD

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Hope you know what you're putting in your body xD

love a bit of chicken asshole tbh. 

all that scare-mongering stuff really doesn't bother me. people eat goat testicles and dog vagina across the world. who gives a shit. it hasn't killed me. yet. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

love a bit of chicken asshole tbh. 

all that scare-mongering stuff really doesn't bother me. people eat goat testicles and dog vagina across the world. who gives a shit. it hasn't killed me. yet. 

Don't say that to a Vegan. 

I don't know how many of these there are in England and I'm lucky to have one near me (The Angel, Islington)...  They're massive in New York and I have to say...  Up yours BYRON!  FIVE GUYS make the best burgers in this country now.

There used to be a chain called WENDY'S here in London (another burger place) that was tremendous and there were three of them in Central London.  I was sad to see McDonald's buy out all one their restaurants.  But Five Guys has kind of made up for that although still not as good as Wendy's.

• Subscriber

From the listed ones, probably Subway. If I want a burger and fries, I prefer McDonald's over BK too. KFC is the worst. However, most of the smaller places that are not global brands do much better burgers anyway, at least here.

When it comes to fast food, I personally prefer currywurst, fischbrötchen or döner. Also danish hotdogs are great.

Pizza is of course amazing, but Domino's is an abomination! Although I have to admit the last time I had anything from Domino's was almost 10 years ago, so things might have changed... 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

From the listed ones, probably Subway. If I want a burger and fries, I prefer McDonald's over BK too. KFC is the worst. However, most of the smaller places that are not global brands do much better burgers anyway, at least here.

When it comes to fast food, I personally prefer currywurst, fischbrötchen or döner. Also danish hotdogs are great.

Pizza is of course amazing, but Domino's is an abomination! Although I have to admit the last time I had anything from Domino's was almost 10 years ago, so things might have changed... 

it's got more expensive for sure xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

it's got more expensive for sure xD 

Tell me about it xD 

Geez, this forum makes me hungry though... First Cannabis with all his steak talk the other day, now this xD 

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I don't know how many of these there are in England and I'm lucky to have one near me (The Angel, Islington)...  They're massive in New York and I have to say...  Up yours BYRON!  FIVE GUYS make the best burgers in this country now.

There used to be a chain called WENDY'S here in London (another burger place) that was tremendous and there were three of them in Central London.  I was sad to see McDonald's buy out all one their restaurants.  But Five Guys has kind of made up for that although still not as good as Wendy's.

I tried Five Guys recently and didn't think it was anything special.

Holy Cow! in Switzerland is my favourite. If any of you go to Switzerland (they are in Geneva and Lausanne, not sure about elsewhere) I strongly recommend you try it.

This is the burger I've had several times on my trips there:

VIVA ESPAÑA Burger 14.90/ Menu 19.90

Beef, goat cheese, chorizo, honey, ketchup, mayo, hot chili sauce, caramelized onions, batavia salad

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

Holy Cow! in Switzerland is my favourite. If any of you go to Switzerland (they are in Geneva and Lausanne, not sure about elsewhere) I strongly recommend you try it.

Beef, goat cheese, chorizo, honey, ketchup, mayo, hot chili sauce, caramelized onions, batavia salad

Jesus f***ing Christ, a burger costs 15 Francs now in Switzerland???

• Subscriber
Just now, Cannabis said:

I'll postpone my proposed ''Whats your favourite cake'' topic in that case :ph34r:xD

Nah go ahead with that, I don't actually like cakes xD 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah I see that it's a fancy one xD But still, god damn...

That's Switzerland for you. xD I popped to the supermarket one morning to get a bit of breakfast stuff (pastries, fruit, juice) and ended up spending about 30 francs!

9 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

There's a burger joint in Dalston (East London) not too far away from Highbury where I live which does Galician beef burgers...  WOW!  Although they cost £20 a go... O.o

They're the best burgers I've ever eaten but I don't count that as a fast food joint.

Keep in mind that these Restaurants are different from country to country. Here in Germany I really like Burger King, because the meat is fresh and they properly grilled. Other than that I really like KFC, but McDonalds isn't too bad either. Subway is nice as well, but it's awkward as hell if they ask you "which bread do you want?" "which sauce do you want?" "do you want this or that?" and you have no fucking clue. 

I wish we had Taco Bell here :(

Archived