• McDonalds
    • Subway
    • Wimpy
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nudge said:

No no no, you don't need ANY dip for pizza 😅 Pretty sure it's considered a breach of Geneva convention.

xD

Listen... I don't want to have a public falling out with you over it... If I don't have Garlic & Herb with it I feel like it's half a meal.. What do you have with yours then?? Chicken Wings/Garlic Bread?? 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

No no no, you don't need ANY dip for pizza 😅 Pretty sure it's considered a breach of Geneva convention.

If we didn't experiment with food, we'd still be eating burnt mammoth cooked over a camp fire. Don't be an Italian grandparent 'itsa notta how we a make it, you a breaking my heart'

1 minute ago, Spike said:

If we didn't experiment with food, we'd still be eating burnt mammoth cooked over a camp fire. Don't be an Italian grandparent 'itsa notta how we a make it, you a breaking my heart'

But why would you experiment with a food that is already perfect? :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

xD

Listen... I don't want to have a public falling out with you over it... If I don't have Garlic & Herb with it I feel like it's half a meal.. What do you have with yours then?? Chicken Wings/Garlic Bread?? 

WTF? Why would I have chicken wings or garlic bread with a pizza? xD 

Usually, I have beer with my pizza :ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I'm just messing about... People can eat whatever the fuck they want, as much as I'm concerned xD In many Eastern European countries they dip it in ketchup or even mayo. In SE Asia, they put much much weirder shit on their pizzas. But I really don't get the need for any extra dip with a pizza, hence the question. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

WTF? Why would I have chicken wings or garlic bread with a pizza? xD 

Usually, I have beer with my pizza :ph34r:

Beer we can agree on.... Wings and Garlic Bread are normally a bog standard side offering here because we don't scurry about in the woods late at night trying to find unusual things to add to the plate at mealtimes... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Beer we can agree on.... Wings and Garlic Bread are normally a bog standard side offering here because we don't scurry about in the woods late at night trying to find unusual things to add to the plate at mealtimes... 

Do you people genuinely need a side dish for a pizza? xD 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm just messing about... People can eat whatever the fuck they want, as much as I'm concerned xD In many Eastern European countries they dip it in ketchup or even mayo. In SE Asia, they put much much weirder shit on their pizzas. But I really don't get the need for any extra dip with a pizza, hence the question. 

Spike has cracked me up today. Wtf is that… I read the end of his post in an Italian accent hahahaha it did tickle me.

However, yes. You do strike me as someone who isn’t the least bothered by others preferences. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

You forget that I'm living in THE HOME of food purity and snobbery despite the fact it doesn't make sense and none of it is even close to the traditional dish it is meant to be. In Chicago you CANNOT put ketchup on a hot dog because it already has a tomato and it CANNOT have two types of tomato despite the face it has TWO types of dill pickle. People actually throw tantrums about this

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

Do you people genuinely need a side dish for a pizza? xD 

It depends, it it’s just one pizza then yes. I think it’s an English thing. If I only had one pizza I’d be missing a side. Some chicken wings maybe. However when I have 2 big pizzas, sides are unnecessary.

Just now, JoshBRFC said:

It depends, it it’s just one pizza then yes. I think it’s an English thing. If I only had one pizza I’d be missing a side. Some chicken wings maybe. However when I have 2 big pizzas, sides are unnecessary.

Sounds like you guys are Americans with dodgy accents

• Subscriber
Just now, JoshBRFC said:

Whoa whoa, I need some clarification here. How big is a "big" pizza? 

Archived