• Subway
    • Wimpy
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
14 hours ago, Spike said:

Let me spend more money on something three minutes down the street that will take longer to get here with a higher chance of it being wrong and cold on arrival.

Yep - pizza is fine for delivery but I can't imagine what a McDonalds or KFC would be like delivered - soggy and lukewarm? It's bad enough when you drive-thru so imagine that next to a sweaty Ubereats cyclist. Seriously I've seen them walk in and their clothes are just sweat-ridden. And they're about to be near my food. No thanks. 

14 hours ago, Tommy said:

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

This has done me xDxD 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Yep - pizza is fine for delivery but I can't imagine what a McDonalds or KFC would be like delivered - soggy and lukewarm? It's bad enough when you drive-thru so imagine that next to a sweaty Ubereats cyclist. Seriously I've seen them walk in and their clothes are just sweat-ridden. And they're about to be near my food. No thanks. 

This has done me xDxD 

Not a fan of McDonalds anyway so not sure, KFC was just as it would be in the store. It wasn't a sweaty cyclist rubbing his balls on the food, it was a sealed bag - delivered in a warm bag - delivered in a car - delivered by a normal looking man. xD

15 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Aye.

One thing i do think is pointless is when you get a bag of prawn crackers for free when you order a chinese. Just fuckoff.... they always go in the bin for me. Most pointless tasting things ever.

Let’s not say things we can’t take back. You drive those fuckers down to Warrington and leave them on my doorstep son.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Let’s not say things we can’t take back. You drive those fuckers down to Warrington and leave them on my doorstep son.

Let yourself down there Uncle Phil after the Asda pizza shout. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Love prawn crackers mate. 

Coincidentally, I’m off to Asda for several pizzas right now!

I always just pile the meat on(stop it) and add my own peppers and onions. They really are decent pizzas though, and so cheap. 

16 hours ago, nudge said:

No no no, you don't need ANY dip for pizza 😅 Pretty sure it's considered a breach of Geneva convention.

I thought the same until someone introduced me to garlic butter.  Now I weigh 500 pounds.

As far as burgers go, an Honest Burger dipped in their bacon gravy is hard to beat. But my favourite burger, without doubt, is a Burger Burger in Auckland NZ.

Wingstop is also perfection.

Honestly don’t really care much for Pizza but I will say one thing, I used to think Dominos in Aus/NZ was inferior but actually, I’d get it again in a heartbeat. Whereas here :what:.

Also love a Kalamaki Street Greek, the Lambrosia Souvlaki :x

• Subscriber

Since September 2017, Where I've gone back into training. I've only been having around 2-5 takeaways/restaurant eats per year. When I do eat, it has to be before 6.00pm. Have lost so much weight that I get stomach ache when I eat food like this. At one time I could demolish a pizza, wings and chips in one go. Followed by a dessert 20 minutes later, now I'd have stomach cramp all night if I eat that amount. 

Being honest, there is a pizza place who in tubs do half mayo and half chilli sauce. It's a really good combination to be honest.

How often do you lot eat fast food? I couldn't/wouldn't eat the amount I used to. Have worked too hard for a chiseled mid-section lol.

What do you all weigh? People are shocked that I'm just under 11 stone, they say I'm wasting away and don't look anywhere near that weight. It's because I do insanity, it involves loads of jumping around and adds good muscle to the legs. This is where most of my weight is.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

@JoshBRFC are you subtly asking for a ban by not liking FREE prawn crackers?!

Come on mate, think your pizza has got to your head. 

My way of thinking is those dry nothing tasting things will just eat up precious filling space ;) I’d rather have prawn toast topped with whatever I’d be topping prawn crackers with.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, JoshBRFC said:

My way of thinking is those dry nothing tasting things will just eat up precious filling space ;) I’d rather have prawn toast topped with whatever I’d be topping prawn crackers with.

Love the sesame prawn toast.

But the prawn crackers are very nice with a dipping sauce, preferably sweet chilli. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Coma said:

Someone here mentioned Wendy's as a fast food joint.  Greatest fast food burger in my mind.  

Wendys-Burger-Menu-Nutrition.jpg

I went to Wendy's in Dubai back in 2019. They did really nice Angus gourmet burgers. 

1 minute ago, MUFC said:

How often do you lot eat fast food? I couldn't/wouldn't eat the amount I used to. Have worked too hard for a chiseled mid-section lol.

I've cut way back on my fast food intake.  Used to have it a couple times a week.  Now it's more like once every couple weeks, if that.

Still battling weight issues myself.  When I watch my carb intake I tend to drop weight but it's hard to maintain that lifestyle.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Coma said:

I've cut way back on my fast food intake.  Used to have it a couple times a week.  Now it's more like once every couple weeks, if that.

Still battling weight issues myself.  When I watch my carb intake I tend to drop weight but it's hard to maintain that lifestyle.

My carb intake some days is around 150grams. If I halved it then my weight would plummet too much. 

I think we've gone way off topic lol.

• Subscriber

As mentioned before, this Chinese takeaway is the bee's knees for me, beef curry with egg fried rice,  the curry sauce is out of this world, once a month treat for me now I am on a diet, just touching 12 stone now so I can have one soon. 

download.jpeg

1 minute ago, MUFC said:

My carb intake some days is around 150grams. If I halved it then my weight would plummet too much. 

I think we've gone way off topic lol.

Hopefully by the end of this thread everyone will be eating salad and working out.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

@Stan Technically Mr P, your opinion is less valid anyway, you voted McDonalds in the poll so clearly along with the rest of the McDonalds voters, your taste buds are inferior.

Taste buds change and I'd now amend it to KFC if I could. 

Archived