• Burger King
    • Dominos Pizza
    • Dunkin' Donuts
    • KFC
    • McDonalds
    • Subway
    • Wimpy
    • Other (Please Specify)

I don't go to Subway after watching what the tramp who made my sandwich was doing as he rubbed his tuna fingers over everyone's lettuce leafs.

I don't get Pizza Hut takeaway after I got food poisoning.

Both occasions the food was prepared by trampy young men.

Papa John's got my custom for a long time as the lads in there were top blokes and cracked jokes about Harvey from Suits when my online order popped up on their screen.

Dominos is my favourite but I boycotted my local for a while because the staff were stroppy, miserable and one bloke looked at me like I had shagged his mother. 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 12/08/2017 at 0:54 PM, HoneyNUFC said:

I don't go to Subway after watching what the tramp who made my sandwich was doing as he rubbed his tuna fingers over everyone's lettuce leafs.

I don't get Pizza Hut takeaway after I got food poisoning.

Both occasions the food was prepared by trampy young men.

Papa John's got my custom for a long time as the lads in there were top blokes and cracked jokes about Harvey from Suits when my online order popped up on their screen.

Dominos is my favourite but I boycotted my local for a while because the staff were stroppy, miserable and one bloke looked at me like I had shagged his mother. 

You probably shouldn't have shagged his mother then 

Nando's, mainly for piri piri chips.

Though been using a place called Roosters a lot recently. Bit of a Nando's knock off but more for your money.

Double chicken wrap is huge, massive chunks of grilled chicken. Piri Piri sweet potato chips and piri piri mayo. Amazing.

Always fills me up unlike the other stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/08/2017 at 8:31 AM, Lucas said:

Nando's, mainly for piri piri chips.

Though been using a place called Roosters a lot recently. Bit of a Nando's knock off but more for your money.

Double chicken wrap is huge, massive chunks of grilled chicken. Piri Piri sweet potato chips and piri piri mayo. Amazing.

Always fills me up unlike the other stuff.

Hate Roosters, they don't marinate your chicken they just dip it in as much sauce as possible

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:14 PM, SirBalon said:

I don't know how many of these there are in England and I'm lucky to have one near me (The Angel, Islington)...  They're massive in New York and I have to say...  Up yours BYRON!  FIVE GUYS make the best burgers in this country now.

Just seen this thread. Although late to the discussion I just had to throw my support into the ring for Five Guys. Best by far.

Thread can be closed now thank you.

41 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@Large- Just walked past Five Guys in Liverpool and thought of you, I've just gone in for my lunch so if its shit I'm burning down the London Stadium...

I've got no worries. Wish I was joining you. Could do with a burger. 🍔 😍

14 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Loved it mate, double burger with lettuce, jalapeño and peppers. Will definitely be going again if I see one. 

Are Five Guys a new chain in England? I can't believe I've not heard about them until now.

I think they're relatively new. They opened one in Cardiff Bay not too long ago.

I said in my first post that Five Guys is a top burger joint. The burgers are proper burgers with no funny business going on. Plus they do the onions just how they should be done.

I miss Wendy's and their square burgers to be honest and I've been to all the gourmet burger places in London that I know of. But Five Guys is the best for me! Over priced, but the best!

Archived