talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 3-1 Man City - Sunday 10th November, 2019

football forum

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

At no point did I dispute whether the reasons behind any of these were justified, I'm just saying that I find it hard to believe that anyone can look at the media coverage of Liverpool and genuinely believe you don't get due credit or that there's media bias against you.

All I'm saying is exactly what you've said yourself, that it doesn't really swing too far in either direction. There have been occasions where people may have felt you received too much attention when you were finishing 7th or 8th every so often and not winning anything but it's obviously down to the same reasons Man Utd get more column inches now than Spurs or Arsenal, because there's loads more fans (and haters) across the country so it sells more papers and invites more clicks to talk about them.

Can't argue with that. Can you stop being so reasonable please xD

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Asura said:

Should have been a penalty for City for TAA's handball, im not buying the argument that Silva's is also a handball where the ball richocheted on to his hand when he was running. However, penalty or not, City going up 0-1 instead of Liverpool going 1-0 in a matter of 10 seconds, the way Liverpool played yesterday, there was no way City was winning that game even with that penalty and 0-1 in first few minutes. 

That outcome is only possible if the ball made no physical contact whatsoever with Bernardos hand. Regardless of intent or reaction times, the rules on handball for the attacking team are clear, and to a different standard than for the defensive team

16 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

When the kop sang this....

They thought they’d come to Anfield

Beat us before the Kop

But they went home with nothing

‘Cause bald fraud is no Klopp

We ripped up their defences

Destroyed them on all fronts

So fuck off, Guardiola

And all you cheating cunts

Allez Allez Allez 

Allez Allez Allez 

Their away shirt is so gay

Allez Allez Allez

The Kop was full of 6 year old children?? O.o

On 12/11/2019 at 00:46, Happy Blue said:

So to summarise this thread, Liverpool cheated,The Artful Dodger lives in a dustbin and Man City FC is still the greatest team in all the land!   ..works for me :hh:

Maybe the first goal should have been disaload because because of handball in the build up but it wasn't a penalty.  Second penalty claim  no way his arms are by his side. Also there was a foul in the build up to your goal. You'd have lost anyway

On 11/11/2019 at 13:34, Dr. Gonzo said:

Even if Silva’s is an accidental handball, isn’t the rule different for attackers - where hand position isn’t accounted for? And can VAR give free kicks? I’m pretty sure it can’t.

Either way, don’t care. We won and if that upsets some people, that’s their problem

If a player accidently handballs in the buildup to a goal the goal is disaload. If a player accidently handballs it it isn't a penalty. So yeah slightly different

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

If a player accidently handballs in the buildup to a goal the goal is disaload. If a player accidently handballs it it isn't a penalty. So yeah slightly different

It's disallowed. 

Archived