• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 [11. Spieltag ] 8-10th November, 2019

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Also I could never stand Fredi Bobic and he's just proving what an arrogant tit he is with the post-match interview. 

"Abraham hat sich provoziert gefühlt, es hat Sie nicht zu interessieren, was Streich Abraham vor dem Zusammenstoß zugerufen hat."

Can we just take a moment to address Dortmund. Sorry to say, but anytime you think they might just be able to build some sort of momentum they go and bottle it.

As somebody who likes the club, it’s annoying to see. 

Christian Streich is just an exceptional human being. I enjoy all of his press conferences, his interviews, his insights. One of the most fascinating and smartest people I've ever seen in the Bundesliga. Long may he reign, even if his opponents are getting desperate and attack him physically now. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Christian Streich is just an exceptional human being. I enjoy all of his press conferences, his interviews, his insights. One of the most fascinating and smartest people I've ever seen in the Bundesliga. Long may he reign, even if his opponents are getting desperate and attack him physically now

Overreacting much? :4_joy:

Just now, nudge said:

I think it's called having too much of the good stuff xD 

Na, I'm good. not tonight. But I obviously meant it ironically. Still love Streich though! But he'd never be able to function properly outside of Freiburg as a coach. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived