Reading vs Luton
Sheff Weds vs Swansea
Wigan vs Brentford

Sunday 10th November, 2019
Cardiff vs Bristol City, 12.00

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deserved win against Blackburn. 2-1 was a flattering scoreline for them really but a win's a win and we often make life hard for ourselves.

Massive cheer for Bamford's goal yesterday, albeit a penalty. He needed that, I hope it kick starts him now because we need to start getting results away from home now.

Ben White is the best defender outside the Premier League. I did not think we would replace Pontus like we have but this kid is unreal.

I would love to think we could keep him but realistically, we won't because PL clubs should be circling this lad. He is so comfortable with the ball at his feet.

Genuinely think he could play for someone like Liverpool or Man City in a season or two.

Weird division this season.

I don't think there is one outstanding team and I include us in that.

The threw that come down look nothing special although I expect Fulham to click at some point.

I'd say technically we are the best, play the best Football etc but we don't convert enough of our chances.

We dominate games but we are missing that real cutting edge to close out games and if we had that, I think we'd probably storm to promotion.

But when you see the likes of Preston, Swansea, Forest, Bristol City, Wednesday up there, I can't say any of them have bowled me over. 

It feels like it is ours to lose which is why its been frustrating we've not taken our chances.

Hopefully the shackles are gradually loosening and we can start putting some teams away like the build up deserves.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived