talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Apology

football forum

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I still don't understand wtf happened with Brian over the weekend. I saw I was tagged in a ton of posts by him, but I got on after he'd deleted his account so it was notifications saying that " _ has tagged you in a post" or whatever the fuck the notification says... but with no username. 

And I hunted around to see if I could see the posts where his decision to leave was made... couldn't find anything anywhere.

But I thought this post was fucking weird. And then a few days later he's just gone. Strange as fuck.

And he's already back with a new account.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I still don't understand wtf happened with Brian over the weekend. I saw I was tagged in a ton of posts by him, but I got on after he'd deleted his account so it was notifications saying that " _ has tagged you in a post" or whatever the fuck the notification says... but with no username. 

And I hunted around to see if I could see the posts where his decision to leave was made... couldn't find anything anywhere.

But I thought this post was fucking weird. And then a few days later he's just gone. Strange as fuck.

In response to offensive posts in Liga MX he created a thread called teso in the feedback section. In that thread he copped a bit of heat whilst a few of the mods tried to talk him towards a peaceful resolution, including myself at 4am whilst feeding a baby (smh for getting drawn in). By the time I woke up at 7 his account was replaced by guest on all his posts and the rest is history.

39 minutes ago, Harry said:

In response to offensive posts in Liga MX he created a thread called teso in the feedback section. In that thread he copped a bit of heat whilst a few of the mods tried to talk him towards a peaceful resolution, including myself at 4am whilst feeding a baby (smh for getting drawn in). By the time I woke up at 7 his account was replaced by guest on all his posts and the rest is history.

Fucking hell that thread is a train wreck from start to finish.

@antarctica, Brian - I like you mate, I do hope you return to the forum sometime soon... but really man, you can’t expect mods to take action against @Teso dos Bichos just because the 2 of you can’t get along. The ignore function does work - you just need to be able to control that voice in your head that’s telling you “I’ve got to see what he said.” Work on replacing that thought with “there is a reason he’s on ignore.”

Also you can’t prove he’s the one who revealed the post that got you sacked mate. Live and learn, you posted something you probably shouldn’t have posted & the people who sacked you most likely looked on that forum to verify if it was you. A company has a reputation to uphold, especially a smaller start up that’s trying to make a name for itself. They can’t be tied to anything controversial. Also don’t post racist shite, I’d never have once assumed you had a racist bone in your body knowing you from our interactions on here... so that’s a bit sad to have learned. But I’m sure you were just trying to be an edgy kid and you’ve learned. And it’s good you’ve learned, keep learning.

So when you’re ready, if that ever comes, keep learning because there’s no reason for you not to use this forum the way I use this forum. And I know it’s a lot of people on here use the forum.

This is our happy place where we can talk about football or any other little thing on our minds and have a laugh with our online friends. Our online football friends.

And don’t take shite so seriously. @Teso dos Bichos and I have argued in the past, and yet I would still very much like to get high as fuck with the madlad.

Archived