talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Teso Dos Bichos

football forum

Ok, it's been literally 2 years since this has been a problem, but since the staff don't want to help and only tell me to ignore him, I've had enough. If this bans me, then so be it. It would honestly be doing me a favour.

Some people are OK with him, and I get that it's fun to punch him around like a punching bag. But it's not good having him around.

I've felt harrassed by Teso and don't feel safe. Why haven't I posted any of my articles or pieces on this forum? This is why.

6261be107e96b940ccd555d345cddfa6.png

Back in 2017, I got an opportunity to write freelance to WorldFootballIndex and got 2 interviews in with Pier Larrauri and Aldo Corzo. A few days after I submitted them, I posted them on AFF (that was my fault) feeling all proud. Then I got a Whatsapp message from James asking me about the comment made by Bobby (AFF came to the conclusion this was Teso), and he said that in the image above, digging up a post I had made in 2015 just to make me look bad.

This resulted in me getting sacked from WFI.

That has little to do with this forum, but just shows how insecure I am around him. Now about the actual rules...

He also consistently calls womens "hoes" and treats them like sex tools, even instigating that Womens Football is a "waste of time and resources". How can we allow him to keep loitering around with those comments?

Also consistently criticizing the LGBT community.

According to the rules...

Although we encourage varying opinions about the beautiful game and other topics, certain content will not be tolerated under any circumstance. Xenophobia, homophobia, racial slurs/abuse will result in an instant ban. Please use the report function or contact a member of the TF365 team if you witness this kind of behaviour.

Nothing seems to be done about these comments, I've been even made fun of for my autism and depression. I wish I knew what thread it was in but I remember it well.

Finally, he is taking advantage of the staff. This once doesn't require much proof but I will put some anyways.

TF365 actively encourages debate and differing opinions. Baiting & verbal abuse towards forum members will not be tolerated and offending content maybe removed. If you have a complaint about another member please private message a member of the TF365 team, or use the report function within their post.

Obviously a lot of us bait him, and that's wrong. We are simply biting back at him for attacking us though. He is taking advantage of the staff because he reports posts attacking him, but then attacks us. Example.

Today in the Liga MX thread

8031e76764ebde77d444aaa7369d9abf.png

I also got called a sex deprived failure and plain stupid just for trying to ask a fact related question (to which he avoided)

Then in the Manchester United thread, I say this

a329a8c94607d92ddde095f20d13a22e.png

Which to he replied

b5652a4a0247f11e4d976bb25b79f495.png
https://gyazo.com/b5652a4a0247f11e4d976bb25b79f495

Oh and another insult to women.

That is plenty of proof which NEEDS to be investigated, and if not, then put me out of my misery and eliminate me from here because this garbage is embarrassing now. He's literally allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants, consistently breaking rules and the staff letting it fly. 

- Xenophobic towards Peruvians, apparently we're a second rate terrible country

- Derogatory towards Women, as they are all hoes that he fucks and doing anything for them is a waste of time.

- Homophobic as the LGBT community is "pushing shite" down our throat

- Insults whenever he wants but when we insult him it's reported.

I better not see this thread deleted. If it is, I better get a PM from the staff to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

giphy.gif

Good for you man, but not everyone likes feeling harassed and if you can’t understand that then that’s your own thing.

I almost called the police after that WFI scandal cos it was after I left Aff

Just now, Machado said:

Hello mr police there is a troll on the internet. Come over asap.

You don’t seem to understand.

It has nothing to do with words on a screen. This is harassment. I got sacked from a freelance site because of his comments. If it was just a forum thing I’d be annoyed but not impelled to do so, but I genuinely feel harassed and unsafe.

3 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

. I got sacked from a freelance site because of his comments.

Not to play devil's advocate, but if you really did post something racist, then you got sacked for posting a racist comment.

The site doesn't want to tarnish their reputation by having someone working for them who's displayed racist behavior in the past?

Just now, Cicero said:

Not to play devil's advocate, but if you really did post something racist, then you got sacked for posting a racist comment. And the site doesn't want to tarnish their reputation by having someone working for them who's displayed racist behavior in the past>

You’re right. That is why.

but it was 2 years prior. I was 17, and Teso had no right to dig it up and send it to them just to fuck me over. That is harassment.

40 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:
4 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

but it was 2 years prior. I was 17, and Teso had no right to dig it up and send it to them just to fuck me over. That is harassment.

That's exactly what's to expect, if you want to publish your reports. People will go back and read what you wrote earlier, nobody forced you to post racist shite, now live with its consequences.

4 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

No, it's not. And blaming someone else for your behavior is a cop out. 

If Teso posted racist comments as well, you should've immediately reported it. 

11 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

What did you actually say btw?, and you were very naive to post it in AFF knowing full well Teso practically lives there and he hates you and will do anything he can to annoy you.

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

That's exactly what's to expect, if you want to publish your reports. People will go back and read what you wrote earlier, nobody forced you to post racist shite, now live with it's consequences.

I think you missed the point.

It’s not that they went back to read what I said earlier, it’s that Teso digs these things up to try and fuck me over.

What I said 4 years ago now was entirely my fault, and I will have to live with the consequences, but that still doesn’t give others the right to purposely try to make me suffer because of it.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

No, it's not. And blaming someone else for your behavior is a cop out. 

If Teso posted racist comments as well, you should've immediately reported it. 

He’s posted racist comments a lot, but I’m not a shitbag who tries to get people sacked because of it.

Like I said, the comments were my own fault and I should live in regret, but that doesn’t give him the right to try and get me sacked where I go.

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

What did you actually said btw?, and you were very naive to post it in AFF knowing full well Teso practically lives there and he hates you and will do anything he can to annoy you.

I called a member a wog, I was 17 and unaware of its true meaning but I was being attacked and bit back in frustration.

At the time I didn’t know Teso would do that. Unfortunately it is how the workplace is, but still. Following me around trying to screw me over is harassment. Regardless of my wrong or rights.

5 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

He’s posted racist comments a lot, but I’m not a shitbag who tries to get people sacked because of it.

Then I honestly can't be arsed and 100% of the forum won't either. 

I blame Teso for getting me sacked because I said something racist, yet I will complain time and time again about Teso being racist, but I won't ever report it because i'm not a shitbag. 

How do you expect any vindication? 

Just now, Cicero said:

Then I honestly can't be arsed and 100% of the forum won't either. 

I blame Teso for getting me sacked because I said something racist, yet I will complain time and time again about Teso being racist, but I won't ever report it and instead make a thread about it. 

Report it to who though?

If you mean the staff, I have done it many times and they always just tell me to ignore him.

I have reported it and they never do anything.

If you meant report it to Teso’s co-workers, I won’t do that because I’m not a stalker who tries to get people sacked from their jobs.

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

Report it to who though?

If you mean the staff, I have done it many times and they always just tell me to ignore him.

This neat little button right here. 

And I mean genuine racial comments. Not comments that get under your skin 

Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 11.09.18 AM.png

Just now, nudge said:

A honest question: why don't you do that? 

Because it’s not easy.

I get insults about my nationality, my disability and my depression time and time again, yet nothing is done. Nothing.

Hes allowed to go around the forum saying what he wants, and it’s hard to ignore because of how persistent and hell bent on letting me and others know.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

This neat little button right here. 

And I mean genuine racial comments. Not comments that get under your skin 

Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 11.09.18 AM.png

I know what you meant.

Im on mobile right now but I posted the women comment, he’s called me a “depressed bellend” a couple of times (knowing that I’m depressed, or was) he’s made Xenophobic comments about Peru, etc. I can literally go and find all of them when I next get on my laptop

• The topic was locked

Archived