talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Teso Dos Bichos

football forum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only comment Ima bless this thread with... on my mother and my love for club America that "Bobby" wasnt me. Only other alias I go by is papi Rico (females) nice try though. Back to studying all the different gutters, conductor heads , and finials/spires and continue getting prepared to open up my own business with my partner... you take this site way too serious jack. 

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Only comment Ima bless this thread with... on my mother and my love for club America that "Bobby" wasnt me. Only other alias I go by is papi Rico (females) nice try though. Back to studying all the different gutters, conductor heads , and finials/spires and continue getting prepared to open up my own business with my partner... you take this site way too serious jack. 

Yes, it was you, and the people on AFF seemed to agree. I asked a couple people there why was that comment posted, and they all pinpointed it to you.

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

I think it's about time you put him on block Brian.

I think it’s about time you actually enforce the rules.

Ill happily put him on block but it’s not going to stop him with the xenophobic, and depression comments. That’s still against the rules.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

Because it’s not easy.

I get insults about my nationality, my disability and my depression time and time again, yet nothing is done. Nothing.

Hes allowed to go around the forum saying what he wants, and it’s hard to ignore because of how persistent and hell bent on letting me and others know.

It's as easy as going to https://talkfootball365.com/ignore/ and adding his name into the list.

eNCajtN.png

I understand that you're getting upset and that some of his comments are inappropriate at times but you do realise that it takes two to tango and you two have been actively involved in bickering with each other and calling each other names continuously for years? It's tedious af; it's obvious that you two do not like each other and do not get along. Add him to ignore list and forget it, that way you don't see his comments and don't feel tempted to reply to them, you don't interact with each other, hence there's no arguments and no name calling, no harassment and no need to feel offended. It's literally the easiest solution to the problem that you two seem to have with each other.

5 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I know what you meant.

Im on mobile right now but I posted the women comment, he’s called me a “depressed bellend” a couple of times (knowing that I’m depressed, or was) he’s made Xenophobic comments about Peru, etc. I can literally go and find all of them when I next get on my laptop

I'm going to ignore the women comments because it's genuinely laughable that bothers you. 

However, making fun of your depression and evidence of xenophobia, you are telling me you have reported this behavior, behavior you say is continuous, and the moderators simply let it go?

I'm not arguing with a kid. IT WASNT ME and I could give a fuck what your making up to add to this thread. I be a son of a bitch if I go around following you on sites I have no business with... PUÑETA I dont even chase hoes, you are not that important.

Here take four percos of mine and a big sip of lean and relax... btw its Teso dos Bichos, get it right.  *unsubs from this cringeworthy thread*

There are millions and millions and millions of people that use the internet yet you two continue to find each other and rattle each with what is mainly nonsensical bollocks that no other member thinks twice about. We've given you both advice for years and neither of you have taken it on board. Its pathetic. Get over each other and start acting your age.

Just now, nudge said:

It's as easy as going to https://talkfootball365.com/ignore/ and adding his name into the list.

eNCajtN.png

I understand that you're getting upset and that some of his comments are inappropriate at times but you do realise that it takes two to tango and you two have been actively involved in bickering with each other and calling each other names continuously for years? It's tedious af; it's obvious that you two do not like each other and do not get along. Add him to ignore list and forget it, that way you don't see his comments and don't feel tempted to reply to them, you don't interact with each other, hence there's no arguments and no name calling, no harassment and no need to feel offended. It's literally the easiest solution to the problem that you two seem to have with each other.

I just said I’ll do it, but you do realize I can still see it?

if it’s tedious, the solution is simple. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Just me ignoring him is NOT going to stop him from making comments like that. You lot always say racism in football needs more action taken but you’re not taking it yourself. He’s taking advantage of the staff in reporting anyone who comes against him and were not allowed to bite back.im not just referring to me btw. A few other members like LFCmadlad got warnings for this too.

Im tired of fighting a losing battle just for the good of a place I actually care for. 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I'm going to ignore the women comments because it's genuinely laughable that bothers you. 

However, making fun of your depression and evidence of xenophobia, you are telling me you have reported this behavior, behavior you say is continuous, and the moderators simply let it go?

I didn’t report all of them. The depressed bellend comment was 2 years ago. I had said I was depressed in the mental health thread and he made fun of me for it days later. If it was today I would have reported it immediately but back then I wasn’t sure how well it would work, or if they’d care.

Ive reported a few xenophobic comments though, which just resulted in somebody from staff asking Teso why he said that, to which he went silent.

Also its very poor taste to use the word xenophobic... I actually made a post long time ago in where I admitted certain comments were out of line and that I didn't have a single problem with them, it was the politics and the LGBT. How can someone be xenophobic and be pro gay marriage (which is all about the rights) I have two lesbo cousins in cali and although my Roman catholic family has frowned upon it, I continue to treat them just the same way. 

Seriously need the news and politics to be locked to certain members that cannot differentiate an opinion about a particular subject without being against it. Mindboggling 

4 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

There are millions and millions and millions of people that use the internet yet you two continue to find each other and rattle each with what is mainly nonsensical bollocks that no other member thinks twice about. We've given you both advice for years and neither of you have taken it on board. Its pathetic. Get over each other and start acting your age.

No one cares about you thinking it’s nonsensical bollocks.

Either do something about it or he will continue. Even if I ignore him for 100 years, he will continue because that’s just how he is.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I just said I’ll do it, but you do realize I can still see it?

if it’s tedious, the solution is simple. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Just me ignoring him is NOT going to stop him from making comments like that. You lot always say racism in football needs more action taken but you’re not taking it yourself. He’s taking advantage of the staff in reporting anyone who comes against him and were not allowed to bite back.im not just referring to me btw. A few other members like LFCmadlad got warnings for this too.

Im tired of fighting a losing battle just for the good of a place I actually care for. 

If you add a user to an ignore list and select those options below you won't be able to see any of their posts nor messages or mentions so I'm not sure what you're talking about "still being able to see it"?

Y0R4BO8.png

In regards to his alleged racist comments - I can recall one Teso's post that you recently reported in which he talked down Peruvian football and Peruvian coaches - that's not racism and the report was rightfully dismissed. I'll admit I'm not aware of any other ones that you reported though.

Just now, nudge said:

If you add a user to an ignore list and select those options below you won't be able to see any of their posts nor messages or mentions so I'm not sure what you're talking about "still being able to see it"?

Y0R4BO8.png

In regards to his alleged racist comments - I can recall one Teso's post that you recently reported in which he talked down Peruvian football and Peruvian coaches - that's not racism and the report was rightfully dismissed. I'd admit I'm not aware of any other ones that you reported though.

I can see it because you can still see quoted posts as well as given the option to open it.

As for the second comment, I will look for them if you give me a few minutes.

good-lord-fact-check-please-imgflip-com-

This is turning into a debacle... Bobby, Dos instead of dos, Xenophobic, and now the staff supposedly PM about being Xenophobic and I never got it.. prolly sent it to Teso Dos Bichos.

I stopped those comments long time ago especially after a particular thread on AFF were one or two members talked about how they felt with those type of comments without the rest knowing they were gay, that was it for me. 

Try giving attention to others topics sports, politics, music, or movies like I do because firing cheap ass shots to a guy who works full time for the local forensic is a bad idea. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I can see it because you can still see quoted posts as well as given the option to open it.

You're really losing me here. Even if there's an option on the forum to open the posts of the ignored user, nobody's making you use it - it's entirely up to you not to do it. Why do you feel tempted to read the posts of someone you don't want anything to do with anyway?

If you can see his posts being quoted by someone else it just means he's talking to someone else, not to you - so there's absolutely no need to reply even if you disagree with his opinion. That's exactly how most of your arguments with him start most of the time.

If you're ignoring him and not interacting with him at all and at some point still see someone quoting his post which you find racist or which is still a direct personal attack against you then you can always report it.

One more. Remember when Marc got into shit for calling me retarted without saying retarted?

Apparently it's OK when Teso does it.

And there are MANY more examples. I just picked a sample size.

Just now, nudge said:

You're really losing me here. Even if there's an option on the forum to open the posts of the ignored user, nobody's making you use it - it's entirely up to you not to do it. Why do you feel tempted to read the posts of someone you don't want anything to do with anyway?

If you can see his posts being quoted by someone else it just means he's talking to someone else, not to you - so there's absolutely no need to reply even if you disagree with his opinion. That's exactly how most of your arguments with him start most of the time.

If you're ignoring him and not interacting with him at all and at some point still see someone quoting his post which you find racist or which is still a direct personal attack against you then you can always report it.

I'll give you the second one.

Due to my condition, I'll still probably opening it. I might not reply, but I will still see it. Which I guess is the important part.

Like I said though, that doesn't mean that his comments are OK. Yet nothing is done about it. I could ignore him for 100 years and it wont make a difference.

A ban and a warning have addressed those old posts.. ever heard of double jeopardy?(not alex trebek back to back) and I could be a whinny pooh and report racist comments from you but other than the German shit poster, I only report THREAD DERAILING. Grow a pair and quit playing the victim, I tried to warn you that what comes after testing me, wouldn't even let you sleep. 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

A ban and a warning have addressed those old posts.. ever heard of double jeopardy?(not alex trebek back to back) and I could be a whinny pooh and report racist comments from you but other than the German shit poster, I only report THREAD DERAILING. Grow a pair and quit playing the victim, I tried to warn you that what comes after testing me, wouldn't even let you sleep. 

Thread derailing...

Here is another one for the staff. Not xenophobic or derogatory. But here is me having a good debate with Eco before he tried to turn it into something it's not.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

I'll give you the second one.

Due to my condition, I'll still probably opening it. I might not reply, but I will still see it. Which I guess is the important part.

Like I said though, that doesn't mean that his comments are OK. Yet nothing is done about it. I could ignore him for 100 years and it wont make a difference.

I feel bad for you if that's the case but then maybe that means you should work on yourself and your self control a bit instead of simply expecting people to straight out ban someone because you can't help but read his posts and react to them? Just a thought...

I've also just read Teso's posts that you selected as examples of his misdeeds. The first three are years old and he's been suspended and spent time away from the forum for quite a while after that so it's not that nothing has ever been done. The fourth one re Peruvian football and coaches is the one I mentioned before; there's no racism there at all as much as I'm concerned so it has been rightfully dismissed? He's also been recently warned for inappropriate language as well as much as I'm aware so there's that. Now thread derailing... come on. You both (as well as most of us on here to be honest) are guilty of that from time to time so that's really just grasping at straws. 

Seriously, give it a try and put him on your ignore list - and try to keep it that way. It will do us all good.

@Grizzly21

Of the many times you and teso have reported someone it seems like it's been each other around 95% of the time. 

Other users are not reporting you, and nor are they reporting teso. Overall this tells me your interactions with other posters are positive and are not causing offence to other members. Similarly with teso - though he is often more controversial many on the site appreciate that differing perspective and are happy enough to take up the mantle arguing with him.

Can't you see why we want you both to find a way to coexist in peace?

• The topic was locked

Archived