talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Teso Dos Bichos

football forum

Just now, nudge said:

I feel bad for you if that's the case but then maybe that means you should work on yourself and your self control a bit instead of simply expecting people to straight out ban someone because you can't help but read his posts and react to them? Just a thought...

I've also just read Teso's posts that you selected as examples of his misdeeds. The first three are years old and he's been suspended and spent time away from the forum for quite a while after that so it's not that nothing has ever been done. The fourth one re Peruvian football and coaches is the one I mentioned before; there's no racism there at all as much as I'm concerned so it has been rightfully dismissed? He's also been recently warned for inappropriate language as well as much as I'm aware so there's that. Now thread derailing... come on. You both (as well as most of us on here to be honest) are guilty of that from time to time so that's really just grasping at straws. 

Seriously, give it a try and put him on your ignore list - and try to keep it that way. It will do us all good.

And what if the thread derailing doesn't stop even if I don't respond?

Also, to me him having been banned after those comments shouldn't mean much. It's like the people were saying earlier: you live with the consequences. I got sacked for saying I said 2 years prior, yet it's OK with Teso to STILL make similar and more indirect comments?

Look at the AFC qualifiers thread. He still calls me retarted whether it's direct or indirect. It's OK for Teso to do it but not Marc, for example? So much inconsistency.

You can only warn a person so many times. During Teso's 3 month ban, how much thread derailing by me was there? Don't even avoid this question.

I will put him on ignore, but it's fucking pathetic that the staff can only do that when I've provided proof and have more proof in the bag. I am sick of fighting a losing battle when I feel harrassed and discriminated by him.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

@Grizzly21

Of the many times you and teso have reported someone it seems like it's been each other around 95% of the time. 

Other users are not reporting you, and nor are they reporting teso. Overall this tells me your interactions with other posters are positive and are not causing offence to other members. Similarly with teso - though he is often more controversial many on the site appreciate that differing perspective and are happy enough to take up the mantle arguing with him.

Can't you see why we want you both to find a way to coexist in peace?

Different perspective my ass.

All he's done is derail threads time and time again. I'm also guilty admittedly but it's only because I bite back at him. 

The fact you all would rather not believe me when I've provided proof is fucking embarrassing. Clutching at straws and moving the goalposts just to say "put him on ignore"

6 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Different perspective my ass.

All he's done is derail threads time and time again. I'm also guilty admittedly but it's only because I bite back at him. 

The fact you all would rather not believe me when I've provided proof is fucking embarrassing. Clutching at straws and moving the goalposts just to say "put him on ignore"

Honestly mate I've only become aware of the extent of your conflicts since I became a mod but nearly every conflict situation I've seen of you and teso since that point seems to have been instigated by teso getting agitated by you posting a passive aggressive and/or condescending reply to another member about him, saying something to the effect of

"Give up. You won't convince teso whatever you say. I've been trying to convince him many times. He's a troll that should be banned".

You keep talking of you having to ignore him and nothing being done but you are asking him to ignore this type of post on a regular basis. 

Just now, Harry said:

Honestly mate I've only become aware of the extent of your conflicts since I became a mod but nearly every conflict situation I've seen of you and teso since that point seems to have been investigated by teso getting agitated by you posting a passive aggressive and/or condescending reply to another member about him, saying something to the effect of

"Give up. You won't convince teso whatever you say. I've been trying to convince him many times. He's a troll that should be banned".

You keep talking of you having to ignore him and nothing being done but you are asking him to ignore this type of post quite frequently. 

You know why I do that though?

I do it because of how much he derails threads. Biting back. It's wrong obviously, but what difference would it make if I did nothing? I'll tell you. NONE. I've had to share a forum with him for 4 years and nothing changes.

Yesterday I laughed at Gareca potentially joining Club America, and when after I had a regular debate, I got attacked for being "a big ugly head" and a "sex deprived failure". If I do bait him, then I can be held accounted for that BUT how many times have I begun the insulting?

In the Liga MX thread for example, I refused to stoop to that level. The staff always says "we don't care who started it" but it does matter a lot. Why does every thread have to turn into insults, and potential xenophonbia/disability talk?

Nothing is enforced here. Nothing. Yet he takes advantage of you by reporting anything that gets under his skin. He's even reported me because I once said I think Peru is better than Mexico.

Unbelievable that you would rather live by your own pride than actually enforce the rules on someone who is clearly a troll and a low life.

Example: I think Japan is better than Mexico. (opinion)

Me and Eco proceed to have a debate, while Teso is in the distance saying I'm retarted and how I'm a fuckwit with the :dunce: emoji. I didn't respond, but notice how he tried to turn the thread into something it's not just because my opinion agitates him?

I wasn't even being condescending in that sense. But it's sad how he just gets away with these things.

If you really want, we can close this thread and take it to DM's.

Only reason I made this public is because of how ignored I was by reports, DM's, etc. Nothing seemed to be done and I was sick of it. We can finish this conversation there if you really want to.

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

Brian, as we've been telling you for years, you are just as bad as him when it comes to responses. Give it a rest.

Maybe I am. I will not deny any of it.

But again, and you all seemed to dodge the question. How much trouble did I get during Teso's 3 month ban? How many threads did I derail?

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

And what if the thread derailing doesn't stop even if I don't respond?

As Harry said in his post above - this thread derailing you're talking about for the most part only comes from you and him getting into yet another pointless argument, bringing it into other threads and then accusing each other and reporting each other's posts for thread derailing... So somehow I have a feeling that if you two stopped interacting there would be waaaay less of that nonsense. 

9 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Also, to me him having been banned after those comments shouldn't mean much. It's like the people were saying earlier: you live with the consequences. I got sacked for saying I said 2 years prior, yet it's OK with Teso to STILL make similar and more indirect comments?

Look at the AFC qualifiers thread. He still calls me retarted whether it's direct or indirect. It's OK for Teso to do it but not Marc, for example? So much inconsistency.

Are you seriously comparing a real-life employment scenario with people posting on an online forum? It's weird that you bring this up in the first place; as I can see it supposedly happened 3 years ago and you're just speculating but don't know for sure if it was Teso. Even if it was him; what do we and this forum have to do with all that and you getting sacked anyway? Should we be inclined to ban someone because you suspect he might have reported you three years ago for a racist post you made earlier on a different forum which then led you to being sacked by your potential employer?.. That's just plain ridiculous. It's not all about you Brian. We have a nice little community here with a few dozen of other posters who don't need constant monitoring and whenever things get too heated a word is usually enough and everyone moves on and nobody involved ends up holding a grudge. Yet you two both can't help but talk shite to each other and call each other names all the time and have been doing that for years; at least there's plenty of consistency  there huh?... 

26 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

You can only warn a person so many times. During Teso's 3 month ban, how much thread derailing by me was there? Don't even avoid this question.

I will put him on ignore, but it's fucking pathetic that the staff can only do that when I've provided proof and have more proof in the bag. I am sick of fighting a losing battle when I feel harrassed and discriminated by him.

Do you honestly expect me to know how many threads you derailed or not during his 3 month ban?... I have other things to do than to read everything you post and keep record of that. But anyway that's exactly the point - there's no thread derailing if you two don't interact. That's why all of us have been telling you both to put each other on ignore because both of you have proven time and time again that otherwise you can't stop those petty arguments and name calling. It's not always just YOU being attacked by him out of nowhere or YOU being picked on for no reason - you're just as guilty of that as he is and then get upset when things get heated and some not very nice things are said. If you don't see that, then this whole discussion is futile. 

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Do you honestly expect me to know how many threads you derailed or not during his 3 month ban?... I have other things to do than to read everything you post and keep record of that. But anyway that's exactly the point - there's no thread derailing if you two don't interact. 

I have tried this Nudge. It doesn't make a difference. I eventually gave up and began giving him a taste of his own medicine.

I feel like such a cunt every time I have to ignore these comments yet knowing nobody else is allowed to say anything. It's fucking sickening. 

Anyways, ban me if you want. I want no part in this if you really prefer to have Teso ruining this forum than me putting effort into getting along and putting the best posts I can. I have provided proof and can keep providing but you (the staff) will find a way to keep moving the goalposts just to keep him. I can't be fucked.

• Subscriber
Just now, Grizzly21 said:

I have tried this Nudge. It doesn't make a difference. I eventually gave up and began giving him a taste of his own medicine.

I feel like such a cunt every time I have to ignore these comments yet knowing nobody else is allowed to say anything. It's fucking sickening. 

Anyways, ban me if you want. I want no part in this if you really prefer to have Teso ruining this forum than me putting effort into getting along and putting the best posts I can. I have provided proof and can keep providing but you (the staff) will find a way to keep moving the goalposts just to keep him. I can't be fucked.

Nobody wants to ban you. Or him, for that matter. You have an option to stop all this nonsense by taking control into your hands and simply ignoring him - but nobody can do that for you if you're not willing to. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nobody wants to ban you. Or him, for that matter. You have an option to stop all this nonsense by taking control into your hands and simply ignoring him - but nobody can do that for you if you're not willing to. 

I'm sorry, but this can't go on longer. I have social issues in my life since I've moved back to Canada, and my idea as an escape is not to come on here and get discriminated or attacked time and time again.

That's it with me. Peace out.

• Administrator
Just now, Berserker said:

It will take him a while this time, in this occasion the car fell to the Grand Canyon after the crash.

One of those where you think it's gone over but it's landed on a ridge and it survived to be seen at a later date... 

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

One of those where you think it's gone over but it's landed on a ridge and it survived to be seen at a later date... 

And this is exactly the kind of thing that he’s spoken about in the past. I’m glad Cannabis isn’t staff anymore. Pull your head in here Stan.

Out of all the staff members who posted in this thread maybe 2 spoke rationally and tried to reason with him.

I’ve been guilty of some things towards Brian, and if you’re reading this Brian, take time away from here. I’d suggest not coming back due to history and mental health. An online community isn’t worth the impact on your “real” day to day life. Find something that keeps you at peace. 

I wasn’t aware that you were diagnosed, and it must be tough and I hope you’ve had good support throughout your life. You’re clearly very high functioning and intellectual. I mean bilingualism alone is impressive and has you above the majorly of us on here in that regard! Find a routine that doesn’t stress you out, structure is important, change is daunting, but comfort yourself with the change of leaving TF365. It will take a while to get used to, but I honestly think it would be worth it for you. I don’t want you to stop posting etc but for your own sake. Find another avenue for writing, debating, etc. Concentrate on life in Canada, your aspirations and if you feel confident and more at ease with the rules and regulations of TF365, then it’s upto you if you come back, but remember even though structure and following rules is so important to you - life doesn’t have the same logic. 

All the best mate. 

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Toinho said:

And this is exactly the kind of thing that he’s spoken about in the past. I’m glad Cannabis isn’t staff anymore. Pull your head in here Stan.

Out of all the staff members who posted in this thread maybe 2 spoke rationally and tried to reason with him.

Fair comment. 

What I will say though, however, is that there have been countless times where we (as staff) have spoken rationally to him, either in public or private in the past, tried to reason with him and given him the benefit of the doubt, supported him but the same mistakes are made. 
Like you, I hope any time he has away from here is beneficial for him but it's been seen before he'll take a break, come back here and then fall back in to the same habits which we've tried to help him avoid. Hence my (flippant) comment. It's tireless to see sometimes.

My main issue here is that Brian thinks we're some kind of internet police. Something has happened on a totally different site which affected him (also through his own doing partly) and he wants us to take action thinking the problem will stop? Hypothetically, if Teso got banned, does he think that Teso will stop following him around across any other social media or whatever it is? I personally think not. 

I'm not having it that we've not tried to help him, support him etc because that's very far from the truth. This dates back to TFF days as well where the same issues occurred and the lessons were never learned...

I hope he returns, when he's ready. I enjoy his contributions, particularly on international football, and think he's 99% amongst friends on the site.

It sucks that he and teso clash so frequently but I do believe if they both simultaneously activated the ignore function on each other it would go a long way towards enabling a more harmonious environment. I'd prefer to see that undertaken as the next step rather than anything more drastic, and see if it yields an improvement.

• The topic was locked

Archived