talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 5 - Almost Oriental

football forum

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

9. Name a Pokemon who doesn't make the noise Pikaaa (if it isn't obvious please do not mention Pikachu)
Charmeleon - 1
Pyfish

Oh jesus. I genuinely meant to put Charmander but my brain failed me and thought it was Charmeleon instead o.O

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Oh jesus. I genuinely meant to put Charmander but my brain failed me and thought it was Charmeleon instead o.O

Its okay. Its getting to that time of year when people start to get really busy and these things happen. I think you'll are going to do even better in the next round.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Its okay. Its getting to that time of year when people start to get really busy and these things happen. I think you'll are going to do even better in the next round.

You have a lot of faith in us! :D

• Subscriber

@CaaC (John) @Toinho @Spike @Stick With Azeem @Harry @Pyfish @Stan @nudge @Bluebird Hewitt @DeadLinesman @Dr. Gonzo

Sheep - Season 5 - Almost Oriental - Round 4 - The Martial Arts

We take a detour from the world of video games into some hard hitting Martial Arts. I hope you've bought the best knowledge your dojo can offer.

1. Name a throw in Judo
  2. Name a famous female athlete who has won a gold medal in Taekwondo at the Olympics
  3. Name a popular MMA fighting style
  4. Name one of the three weight classes for men competing in Karate at the Olympics
  5. Name one of the two weapons used in Wing Chun
  6. Name a fight style used by Bruce Lee
  7. Name one of the seven Samurai from the classic "Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa"
  8. Name a Jackie Chan movie that isn't Rush Hour
  9. How many end-points can a Shuriken have?
  10. If you had to take ONE of the following with you on a mission to save a family member which would it be - Hattori Hanzo (The most famous Ninja),  Miyamoto Musashi (A Master Samurai), Bruce Lee, Mr Miyagi or Chuck Norris

Notes

• Question #6 is intentionally ambiguous. He uses a variety of arts and some are obviously more popular than others.
  • Question #7  If you name the actor and not the character it counts as a unique answer
  • Question #9 Keep in mind that this is a trick question. I'd post a link but that would defeat the purpose of this question.

The round will run till Sunday this week, or a bit after to allow stragglers to get in I know how busy we all will be over this period of the year. Keep in mind that this is the second last round and its make or break time if you want to climb that ladder. Good luck.

10 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I am surprised too. One of us actually mentioned Star Fox and then I was counting results waiting for someone else to make an appearance like Bowser.

Yeah, I fucked up there. I was thinking about main characters in franchises rather than Donkey Kong (which was obvious). I was tempted to put Samus Aran but saw that Miyamoto didn't create her. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

What a bummer, it's our Wedding Anniversary today, 45 years together and I have 2 bottles of wine sitting in the fridge and I can't touch them as I am on antibiotics and I am still choked up with that bug. :drunk::dash3:

Happy Anniversary buddy.

On 04/12/2019 at 11:04, CaaC (John) said:

What a bummer, it's our Wedding Anniversary today, 45 years together and I have 2 bottles of wine sitting in the fridge and I can't touch them as I am on antibiotics and I am still choked up with that bug. :drunk::dash3:

Happy anniversary... just have the one bottle then x 

• Subscriber

11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

@CaaC (John) - happy belated anniversary... but also, I didn't know you're not meant to drink while on antibiotics. Ah well, I'm still alive so I'm sure it's fine.

Cheers bud lol, I normally drink even if I am on antibiotics but this bug I had this time knocked me for bloody six and the thought of a wine made me feel sick but I feel fine now and I will make bloody sure I am having a drink tonight, last Sunday night was the last time some of the old amber nectar passed my lips so tonights my lips will be happy. :D

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

I apologize to everyone. I will have the scores out tonight my time and then we'll move onto the last round. 

5 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

No rush! :) 

nah fuck that

giphy.gif

• The topic was unpinned

Archived