talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

England 7-0 Montenegro - Thursday 14th November, 2019

football forum

• Subscriber

He’s going to be our greatest goalscorer of all time and still you get people that don’t rate him. What a superstar 

Chilwell soooo much better than Rose too. Delivery very impressive considering I thought that was his weakness. Sign him up Daniel 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People slag Southgate but we never use to beat these teams as easily as this. I remember us taking 30 minutes to score against San Marino at Wembley

• Administrator
Just now, Storts said:

He’s going to be our greatest goalscorer of all time and still you get people that don’t rate him. What a superstar 

Chilwell soooo much better than Rose too. Delivery very impressive considering I thought that was his weakness. Sign him up Daniel 

To be fair it was before this season. Improved a lot. 

Would be nice if Tyldesley or Hoddle gave it at least one mention though xD 

Just now, Storts said:

Anyone who doesn't rate Kane should stop watching football

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Who doesn't rate Kane???

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Anyone who doesn't rate Kane should stop watching football

Exactly

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Who doesn't rate Kane???

Exactly

Honestly so many people, you just have to look at social media to see that, but still arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool fans generally the main culprits for it. So critical of this and that ...

Just now, Storts said:

Honestly so many people, you just have to look at social media to see that, but still arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool fans generally the main culprits for it. So critical of this and that ...

They're probably the same idiots who picked a favourite between Gerrard and Lampard... so they couldn't fathom that BOTH of them could be good at the same time. Social media always gives us a big slice of what it's like to have half as many braincells as an ordinary person though - so many idiotic things to be found on social media.

8 minutes ago, Storts said:

Not all arsenal fans though I think he is a fantastic striker

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Chilwell on the left and Trent on the right will probably be our starting FB's for the next 10 years. What a prospect that is. 

Good to have Premier League winning experience somewhere in the side I guess :ph34r:

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

And Champions League winning experience, which is probably more important when it comes to International knockout competitions :D

giphy.gif

Chilwell will have that next season with us ;) 

• The title was changed to England 7-0 Montenegro - Thursday 14th November, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived