talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

England 7-0 Montenegro - Thursday 14th November, 2019

football forum

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Madlad in one post just summing up the typical simple football fan there that I’m referring too. Same ones that look for every little fault. People don’t like the fact he’s become the player he is and it’s really weird 

Hes a great srltriker, no denying that mate. I just dont like how hes claimed to be my uncles nieces daughters dad :ph34r:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Kane gets way less stick than Rooney did. But let's all feel sorry for people from the south because not everyone falls at his feet. 

This has to be a parody account now surely.

Rooney got stick because of his actions, the things he did, the numerous indiscretions. Kane is a perfect professional and family man.

5 minutes ago, Storts said:

Rooney got stick because of his actions, the things he did, the numerous indiscretions. Kane is a perfect professional and family man.

What like when he accused Liverpool (live on air) of being favoured by referees? Come on mate, hes a good striker, but he isnt perfect. That's not perfect professionalism by anyones standards.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What like when he accused Liverpool (live on air) of being favoured by referees? Come on mate, hes a good striker, but he isnt perfect.

He as good as, as professional footballers go. Won’t see stories about him in the papers, indiscretions off the pitch. He’s worked himself up through hard work, loan moves, and dedication to being the best he can be to now being one of the best strikers this country has ever produced. Whatever weird accusations and problems people have with him are to gloss over the fact that they can’t handle who he is, what’s he done and where he’s come from - and who he’s doing it for. 

The fact you’re digging at him for a speech impediment says it all. Pathetic 

7 minutes ago, Storts said:

Did he fuck. He got shit for his class and accent. The southern press love taking the piss out of anyone they deem lower class. Kane is adored by the sun, mail all your type of papers. He gets ripped by a few immature gimps and you're crying. Typical England fan gimp. 

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I mean, I think Kane's a ridiculously good striker. He's obviously world class. But I still think he's a dickhead for that "I swear on me daughter's life" shite.

Why? He knows he touched it, it’s his goal. Why wouldn’t he claim it. Really don’t think it’s a particularly egregious offence 

1 minute ago, Storts said:

He as good as, as professional footballers go. Won’t see stories about him in the papers, indiscretions off the pitch. He’s worked himself up through hard work, loan moves, and dedication to being the best he can be to now being one of the best strikers this country has ever produced. Whatever weird accusations and problems people have with him are to gloss over the fact that they can’t handle who he is, what’s he done and where he’s come from - and who he’s doing it for. 

The fact you’re digging at him for a speech impediment says it all. Pathetic 

My comments on his speech mate were tongue in cheek. I think hes a great striker who will only get better and yes, his attitude overall is top notch. 

Hes not perfect though mate, nobody is. The way you speak about him is like hes shadowing god as his replacement.

• Subscriber

Did he fuck. He got shit for his class and accent. The southern press love taking the piss out of anyone they deem lower class. Kane is adored by the sun, mail all your type of papers. He gets ripped by a few immature gimps and you're crying. Typical England fan gimp. 

You’re right, the prostitutes, the drink driving, the multiple cases of adultery, the heavy nights out, all to do with his accent.

I am so sorry life has gone the way it has for you, and you’ve developed this complex and blinkered hatred of the south, but unfortunately I can’t personally give you the help you need 

‘Your type of papers’ is funny though - as if I’d ever be caught dead reading one of those. As we established yesterday, I’ve probably done far more, am doing far more to try and make a difference, reduce inequality in this country and deliver real change. Perhaps just stop with the ‘world is against me act’ and go out there and try and make a change. We’ve got an election on December 12th, why not go out and help deliver a government we actually need.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

My comments on his speech mate were tongue in cheek. I think hes a great striker who will only get better and yes, his attitude overall is top notch. 

Hes not perfect though mate, nobody is. The way you speak about him is like hes shadowing god as his replacement.

They may be, but do you not realise that is exactly what he deal is with all day every day on social media, in replying to anything he posts or does. People just trying to bring him down and I just don’t understand it. Anyway there’s no more to say on the issue. Have said my piece 

6 minutes ago, Storts said:

Why? He knows he touched it, it’s his goal. Why wouldn’t he claim it. 

Because he went out of his way (publicly) to claim a goal his teammate had been awarded. 

Firmino for example wouldn't dream of doing that. Bobby is a proper team player and isnt too bothered about personal accolades. 

Kane is all about personal accolades. You've said it yourself, Kane wants to break all the records at Spurs and for England. I don't think he gives a fuck what he wins with regards to the team he plays for. He just wants the personal accolades. 

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

You’re right, the prostitutes, the drink driving, the multiple cases of adultery, the heavy nights out, all to do with his accent.

I am so sorry life has gone the way it has for you, and you’ve developed this complex and blinkered hatred of the south, but unfortunately I can’t personally give you the help you need 

‘Your type of papers’ is funny though - as if I’d ever be caught dead reading one of those. As we established yesterday, I’ve probably done far more, am doing far more to try and make a difference, reduce inequality in this country and deliver real change. Perhaps just stop with the ‘world is against me act’ and go out there and try and make a change. We’ve got an election on December 12th, why not go out and help deliver a government we actually need.

All those stories will have come from the papers you say you don't read... Was Rooney any worse than  Frank posh boy Lampard was involved with orgies in Spain, mocking Americans on 9/11 but nobody mentions that? Your little southern gang stick together when it matters don't you. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Here comes Mr Landlord wading in for his mate. Is there a single post of mine that doesn't worry you? 

Mr Landlord xD what?!

Another random bee in your bonnet over something totally irrelevant to your life.

Yeah, this below? Answered it normally. That cool?

43 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Are you in the crowd? 

As for the game. Has tammy abraham ever scored against a good team? 

41 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nope (to the first question).

Hat-trick against Wolves isn't bad. Suppose he hasn't had much chance to do so with Chelsea so far given this is his first proper season with them. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Because he went out of his way (publicly) to claim a goal his teammate had been awarded. 

Firmino for example wouldn't dream of doing that. Bobby is a proper team player and isnt too bothered about personal accolades. 

Kane is all about personal accolades. You've said it yourself, Kane wants to break all the records at Spurs and for England. I don't think he gives a fuck what he wins with regards to the team he plays for. He just wants the personal accolades. 

See - now going out of your way again to try and find criticisms of him. It’s what people do.

That stuff about Firmino is such hypothetical nonsense. Kane is also extremely unselfish these days almost too much so. He got 4 assists in the last England game ffs. So well rounded. Our best playmaker as well as striker

Oh wow, world class striker wants to score goals. Stop the press 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

All those stories will have come from the papers you say you don't read... Was Rooney any worse than  Frank posh boy Lampard was involved with orgies in Spain, mocking Americans on 9/11 but nobody mentions that? Your little southern gang stick together when it matters don't you. 

You’re are utterly clueless. Rooney only has himself to blame. Comparing him to Kane on this front was laughable.

What about the rest of my post. It’s easier for you to sit in this cesspool of hate than it is to go out and actually try and make a difference. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mr Landlord xD what?!

Another random bee in your bonnet over something totally irrelevant to your life.

Yeah, this below? Answered it normally. That cool?

Whatever. You've shown yourself to a be a vapid, ignorant soul in the politics thread. I'm not interested in your wet, boring views on anything so do me a favour and just block so me so I don't have to put up with your endless quotes of me. 

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

See - now going out of your way again to try and find criticisms of him. It’s what people do.

That stuff about Firmino is such hypothetical nonsense. Kane is also extremely unselfish these days almost too much so. He got 4 assists in the last England game ffs. So well rounded. Our best playmaker as well as striker

Oh wow, world class striker wants to score goals. Stop the press 

Look, I've criticised Salah for exactly the same thing. As I said, kane is a great striker and I'm glad weve got him playing for England. Hes not the perfect gentleman you make him out to be, that's all I'm saying.

5 minutes ago, Storts said:

You’re are utterly clueless. Rooney only has himself to blame. Comparing him to Kane on this front was laughable.

What about the rest of my post. It’s easier for you to sit in this cesspool of hate than it is to go out and actually try and make a difference. 

You crying and moaning about Kane is what is laughable. He is treated like a king by our press. A few twats tease him? Have you ever been to a footy ground? I'm sure Harold will live. 

My larger point was about how people like you will centre in on working class lads from outside the south and judge their lives from what you read in rehashed tabloida but aren't so judgmentmental when it comes to public school Frank and his just as appalling actions. Peas I a pod, posh lads stick together. 

• Administrator

Whatever. You've shown yourself to a be a vapid, ignorant soul in the politics thread. I'm not interested in your wet, boring views on anything so do me a favour and just block so me so I don't have to put up with your endless quotes of me. 

How about you block me? You're the one so affected by me xD 

You're a boring soul yourself. Rely on stereotypes and clouding your judgment at any given point. Open your eyes to the world. I feel sorry for whatever has happened in your life to make you lead such a miserable one on here. Do you have anything good going on in your life?

Very weird individual.

• Subscriber

You crying and moaning about Kane is what is laughable. He is treated like a king by our press. A few twats tease him? Have you ever been to a footy ground? I'm sure Harold will live. 

My larger point was about how people like you will centre in on working class lads from outside the south and judge their lives from what you read in rehashed tabloida but aren't so judgmentmental when it comes to public school Frank and his just as appalling actions. Peas I a pod, posh lads stick together. 

He's treated fairly well by the press for no other reason than he deserves to be - he doesn't give them a chance to write negative stories. I wasn't ever referring to the press though, it was the everyday football fan, it's bizarre the treatment he gets. Considering I go home and away and you're an armchair fan at best, i'm not sure the have you ever been to a ground question is a great line of questioning to go down..

People like me? And what do you mean by that? I've spent my professional life working for people, trying to help people, that are the exact opposite of that. People of the North-West. Your ludicrous assumptions that you try to put on anybody outside of your bubble of hatred just don't work on me. I can't stand Frank - but that's irrelevant.

As I repeat you continue to ignore, why just complain so much about this and never attempt to do anything about it? Classic bitter keyboard warrior. Happiest when you're complaining. 

19 minutes ago, Storts said:

They may be, but do you not realise that is exactly what he deal is with all day every day on social media, in replying to anything he posts or does. People just trying to bring him down and I just don’t understand it. Anyway there’s no more to say on the issue. Have said my piece 

That’s part and parcel of being a world class footballer, unfortunately. The top pros need to learn to not care about what people on the internet post, because keyboard warriors will type anything

• The topic was unpinned

Archived